Reseñas (389)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de octubre de 2023

Good app! I had to contact the support team because the app didn't show up on mobile phole. They helped me really quickly.

Shkoon
Marruecos
15 de agosto de 2021

Fantastic app, looks great on my website and the customer service is outstanding. Lightning fast response. Highly recommended.

Love Hype and Glory
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
5 de junio de 2022

I used this app to help me add to my Shopify store. And I really like how it was easy to understand.

Châteaux Noir
6 de enero de 2022

Excellent support. Easy Set up. So happy to have found this plug in! Would recommend. it really elevates the website.

Space Bun Mafia
6 de enero de 2022

Great App. The support team was really helpful when I had problems installing it. A great way to add some pop to my home page

CASITA CANDLES
31 de mayo de 2022

We recently had a few problems with our website and it affected the way our Instagram app looked, after sending a message for help the response from Raptor was super fast and they had sorted out the problem within minutes. It was totally our error but they were super helpful and explained what we had done wrong and it was fixed instantly, their customer service is outstanding.

Chalk Pink Linen Company
Reino Unido
4 de enero de 2022

Great app, very easy to customize. Been using the apps on various Shopify stores successfully. Recently ran into some install issues and the support was superb. Quick responses every time and they were really helpful to get it sorted. Highly recommended.

Henxs
Países Bajos
29 de julio de 2021

This app is very easy to use. Easy to customize. Made my site more amazing! I think it will take my sells to another level.

The Dangerous Hanger Boutique
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
16 de marzo de 2022

Great app! Makes my homepage look fresh and unique everyday with my Instagram feed showing up nicely. Had an issue where it wasn't showing and received support so quickly and the problem was solved right away. Highly recommend!

The Red Wagon
3 de abril de 2022

I tried a few of these Instagram Feed and I have to say, without a doubt, this app is by far the best one. The user interface as well as the customer service has been outstanding and I love how it integrates with our instagram account with such ease. I cannot recommend this app enough and deserves more than 5 stars

Alphaline