Instagram Feed , Slider Raptor

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

ParentsWave

Time spent using app About 1 month

Superfast customer service.
I'm pretty impressed quite frankly.

They installed the app for me, diagnosed and solved the issues that we had as well as were open for customizations.

HIGHLAND PACKERS

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is an excellent app, easy to hook up to instagram and the owners offer great and fast support, I wanted to customize it a little and they gave their full and fast support. One recommendation I would make is to allow the user to have both a slide show and a gallery at the same time.

BAXLAR

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used the app for Instagram feed for my website www.baxlar.co.uk
Customer service was very quick to sort my issue out

Lavender Ivy Boutique

The app is easy to install and looks great. I had an issue with the feed not showing up on mobile but was able to get the issue resolved quickly. The response time to my emails were almost immediately.

Vixen & Fox

Location Australia

fixed my site issue within a few hours. Customer service is excellent. Also, the App seems really good.

apkka.com

Nice app and the service is great. I had an issue and it got resolved under 10 mins. They get back to you on time and are very efficient.

Luxury Spa Robes

Love this app! Simple, easy to install IG feed. Clean and beautiful, no issues. Awesome that you can edit the font size, color and text above the feed. Had some questions at first and customer service added a feature even and helped me so quickly and personally. Highly recommend!

Health and Living

Location Netherlands

Perfect app, all you would need! It looks clean and slick on your home page, easy to install and modify your preferences !

Moxie and Grace

Time spent using app Over 2 years

i love that this app links my site to my instagram. Such a great way to build brand recognition and help keep connected

Qual.Case

Location Malaysia

Using it on www.qualcase.com.my. I must say, this app is a great app! It easily lets my visitors see my latest Insta Feed on my homepage.

You can choose whether to show it as a grid or on a slider -so you can choose which fits your site best. I chose the slider ☻

One thing I'd suggest is to allow the pics shown to be of a bigger selection as I find that I can only slide to a number of pics and then it'll automatically move to the first pic. Nonetheless, still loving it!