Instagram Feed/Instafeed Slide

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

ION

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app! It is the best Instagram feed for your store (I've tried many before). Super easy to install and customize.

wherearethemerch

Amazing app, easy setup and looks great. Customizable to look exactly how you want, blends very well within the theme

Geek Shop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I was looking for a simple app to show my Instagram feed, which was simple to install and configure. And I found it!

borderlesscreations

Location Japan

This was by far so easy to install and easy to start. I had no issue whatsoever to get it up and running on my website in literally just a few second. I would definitely love to continue using it. Highly recommended for anyone.

Cumming Toys

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like how this app attaches my Instagram post so those who see them can follow me. It was very simple and easy to install.

Electrogenial

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app. Really clean and simple to use. The support has a fast reaction time. I recommend this app

The PROBAR

It's fairly easy to add to your website. The support team was quick to resolve the slider issue and was able to fix any requests that I had themselves.

Lea y Paola

Location Austria

I was looking for a simple plugin capable of showing Instagram.
Found this one - great solution works straight away.
Customer support was perfect when I approached with a question.
Recommended!

Magnolia Too Boutique

Time spent using app 33 minutes

This app is great. Highly recommend
for all. Works well with my website. Makes us look more professional.

Patchwork Patootie

This is definitely the best free Instagram widget that I could find! Better than some paid apps I've tried. Options for automatic display on certain pages or copy/paste code to use in custom content blocks. Customer service is responsive and prompt. I would like it better if like count and comment count would display on hover instead of just the Instagram icon.