Instagram Feed , Slider Raptor

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

Feeka Design

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 31 minutes

I used this app to add our Instagram account to our Shopify site. It's very easy to add it. Thank You!

Shop Peach Tees

This app is very easy to use and install. I needed help with something so I sent a message for help and they helped me right away. I could not be happier with this app! Highly recommend!

Red Truck Jerky

Time spent using app About 1 year

We're using this at redtruckbeefjerky.com and seeing really good feedback from our users. Highly recommend!

Almost Local Shop

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I used this app and it honestly could not have been easier. Super happy with the results so far. A few clicks of my mouse and I now have my feed exactly where I want it on my page.

Niiyaa

Location India

One of the best that a person can use on app store for Instagram feed. It loads the feed very quickly. Other Apps I have tried slows down the website.

TABLA TM

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Incredible customer care - I had a couple of customisations made almost instantly! Wide range of uses too - worth the subscription fee.

Red Label Abrasives

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far so good. I had issues setting it up and contacted customer service. They fixed the issue in 15 minutes. Now that's what I'm talking about!

Marathon Vape

Amazing App that does exactly what its supposed to do and looks great at the same time. I recommend this app for any business looking for an app that clearly displays your insta feed on your shopify store in a beautiful way..5 stars

Globreeze

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Murder the Sun

Location Hong Kong SAR

Love this this app!!! It is small, easy, simple and free!!
I wanted to make some changes and the support team responded me quickly with perfect finished-works. Thanks!!