Instagram Feed , Slider Raptor

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

ChristleJewels

Time spent using app About 1 month

this app has made my page look great. the app works like it says it does.
it looks exactly like my instagram page.

Jaclyn Jems

absolutely love the new feed! it is a great addition to my website and its free! Install the app now!

Beccas Bags Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 hours

We are over the moon happy in having found this great app!! A one step straightforward step to add this Shopify approved app. We now are able to robustly and easily show our Instagram feed on our Shopify store. This helps drive our business and will increase sales. Thanks Raptor Media.

Tasha Rose

Super easy to install, and it does what it promised. What's not to like? I recommend it. - Tasha Rose

Lorisglasses

Time spent using app 26 minutes

This app was extremely useful and made my website look so much better very easy to use and fast. 10/10 would recommend.

Lead with Luv

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am so happy that this app makes my instagram feed available on my website. Also the customer service was amazing and I received help with 24 hours of sending my email! So great!!!

Grip On Safety

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app, just what I needed for my website and the customer service is fast and helpful. Highly recommended!!

nuOriginals.com

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Easy to use app and allows for Instagram feed to be added to the Shopify store. Thank you for creating this AWESOME app.

Hope's Jewelry Den

This was extremely easy to install just a few clicks and you're done. I definitely will be recommending to my peers for their stores.

Superfood Market

Time spent using app About 1 hour

First review i have written on shopify app store. install this app. now. its great. the best. its good. you should use it.