Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

by Raptor

Display Instagram Feed in Instagram Style Gallery with NEW API

The Purity Within

Generally happy with transition to this app. Reached out to support team for help regarding IG feed layout issues. Fixes were made very quickly.

Cowhugger

I replaced my Shopify Instagram Feed with this app. I really appreciate how easy it is to use and install and how clean it looks. I do wish it would allow the caption to be displayed without the likes since it makes it look too busy.

March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We removed likes and comments count for you, so that you can display only caption on image overlay.

Please let us now if we can assist you further.

John Bell & Croyden

Almost a great app. Awesome in that it gives great control over your instagram feed appearance.

The only downside for me is that it does not integrate with the dynamic homepage segments. Instead it gives you a piece of script that you then need to paste into a custom html script segment. Kind of annoying when you find out AFTER you have installed the app.

The Eco Artisan

Very easy to use and install, looks clean and fresh and appreciate it being a free app to use with my store.

Ali1688Mall

Generate your instagram access token?
Very bad! My Facebook was temporarily blocked because I logged in with my facebook account. If I didn't use the dedicated IP network cautiously, I couldn't try the effect of the software. The experience opportunity was ignored.

She Slay Boutique

Easy install, testing new apps for my store, so far this one is great to bring more awareness to my brand and also to Instagram

SADE GLAMOUR

Hi, My name is Sade Glamour. I own an online, glamorous women's clothing boutique at www.sadeglamour.com I want to use this app to attract more customers as I can now invite them into "my world." It was quick and easy to install I just hope that I can find how to move the Instagram feed up over my newsletter sign up and add a personalized title to it. Overall so far its great!

December 16, 2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We can definitely help you to move Instagram feed.
Please reply to our email , so we can help you.

Thank you!

Lueur Lashes

I used this app at add Instagram posts on my website. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP.
It is so easy to set up - only took around 2 minutes!
Very customisable.

Nova by Design

I like it app, I'm glad I stumbled across it so I could put my instagram feed on my website.
The couple things I didn't like so far with my experience is that I had to reach out to customer service in order to set it up for me and anytime I need to make changes I have to contact them again. Some reason anytime I edit the dashboard settings, it will not save them for me. Infact, will not even change a thing. Kind of frustrating.
Customer service as been super helpful, and have made all the changes I've requested so that's a big plus! Super pleased with their service and this app so far, besides the little hick ups.