Instagram Feed/Instafeed Slide

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

NWO TriplePlay

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I had issues installing - it was my fault. Contacted support and they replied quickly and helped me get it running. I do wish when you clicked on one of the IG posts that was a video, the video would play ON my website. To see the video, it appears you have to go to the IG app. But other than that, install was good, support was great. I'd recommend this app.

September 27, 2022

Thank you for posting the review. From the app's settings you selected the link setting, so it is linking to IG. If you select a popup setting then the image or video will open in a popup and play.

Please let us know if you need any assistance in app setup.

shoetique_rack.com

Time spent using app About 2 years

Trying it out, hopefully is what im hoping im supper excited to try it out.i am trying out hoping it works for my small business

YOLO Luxury Consignment

Time spent using app About 24 hours

The team was very responsive and helpful with installation.
Not the solution i was looking for, however.

S/LA PRINT

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to install and work well. I wish there were more options as to where it could be placed on the page, but aside from that, its working great.

July 6, 2020

Thank you for reviewing our app and providing your feedback. We have added this feature in our app recently, so merchants can place widget anywhere on the homepage they want.

Please let us know if this is something you are looking for.
We have emailed you , please reply back to the email if you need any other assistance :)

Milk + Ginger

Location New Zealand

Love the Instagram Feed & Slider app. A super simple solution with great results for our store. Love the fact that our customers can follow our insta feed directly from our website. Well done to the developers.

Boss Watches Club

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I like it! real nice, get my instagram post very colourfull

CraveLyfe

Great app, but slows down website. Had to hide on page that doesn't get very much traffic and use JPG screenshot to put on home page.

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much for posting the review but it seems you did not add our app's screenshot anywhere on homepage.

You added screenshot of some review app.

Can you please let us know where did you add screenshot from our app, so we can check and fix the issue?

The Purity Within

Generally happy with transition to this app. Reached out to support team for help regarding IG feed layout issues. Fixes were made very quickly.

John Bell & Croyden

Almost a great app. Awesome in that it gives great control over your instagram feed appearance.

The only downside for me is that it does not integrate with the dynamic homepage segments. Instead it gives you a piece of script that you then need to paste into a custom html script segment. Kind of annoying when you find out AFTER you have installed the app.

The Eco Artisan

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very easy to use and install, looks clean and fresh and appreciate it being a free app to use with my store.

Previous 1