Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

by Raptor

Instagram Feed in your Instagram Gallery Style with (NEW API)

YOLO Luxury Consignment

The team was very responsive and helpful with installation.
Not the solution i was looking for, however.

S/LA PRINT

Easy to install and work well. I wish there were more options as to where it could be placed on the page, but aside from that, its working great.

July 6, 2020

Thank you for reviewing our app and providing your feedback. We have added this feature in our app recently, so merchants can place widget anywhere on the homepage they want.

Please let us know if this is something you are looking for.
We have emailed you , please reply back to the email if you need any other assistance :)

Milk + Ginger

Love the Instagram Feed & Slider app. A super simple solution with great results for our store. Love the fact that our customers can follow our insta feed directly from our website. Well done to the developers.

Boss Watches Club

I like it! real nice, get my instagram post very colourfull

CraveLyfe

Great app, but slows down website. Had to hide on page that doesn't get very much traffic and use JPG screenshot to put on home page.

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much for posting the review but it seems you did not add our app's screenshot anywhere on homepage.

You added screenshot of some review app.

Can you please let us know where did you add screenshot from our app, so we can check and fix the issue?

The Purity Within

Generally happy with transition to this app. Reached out to support team for help regarding IG feed layout issues. Fixes were made very quickly.

John Bell & Croyden

Almost a great app. Awesome in that it gives great control over your instagram feed appearance.

The only downside for me is that it does not integrate with the dynamic homepage segments. Instead it gives you a piece of script that you then need to paste into a custom html script segment. Kind of annoying when you find out AFTER you have installed the app.

The Eco Artisan

Very easy to use and install, looks clean and fresh and appreciate it being a free app to use with my store.

Ali1688Mall

Generate your instagram access token?
Very bad! My Facebook was temporarily blocked because I logged in with my facebook account. If I didn't use the dedicated IP network cautiously, I couldn't try the effect of the software. The experience opportunity was ignored.

She Slay Boutique

Easy install, testing new apps for my store, so far this one is great to bring more awareness to my brand and also to Instagram

Previous 1