Instagram Feed ‑ InstaPics

Instagram Feed ‑ InstaPics

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Instagram Feed with Grid & Slider Mode - InstaFeed App for UGC

The Sweetest September

Still have not gotten it to work This is the second app I’ve tried to install but my Instagram still won’t show

Real Fierce

1) Good app with potential
2) Not formatted for mobile Only displays two columns versus 3 on IG
3) Used Template #4 (provide circular posts to site) unfortunately the circles are not crisp, look wobbly and unstructured, providing for a very mediocre and sketchy presentation (cheap)
4) Instagram feed should display via desktop & mobile as displayed on IG- 3 photos horizontally by unlimited vertically as to precisely mimic your IG presentation.
5) when clicking on a photo on website or mobile, user is unable to exit and/or return to the landing page, with ease and access, promoting a negative client experience and immediate disengagement.

After installing and trying out the app I have decided to cancel my 7-day subscription within 45 minutes due to the above. Any paid app should not cheapen the websites presentation or make it difficult for my clients to navigate.

Inscribe Wallet

Got an error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ShopifyApiException' with message 'Not Found' in /home/expertvillagemed/public_html/instagramfeed/shopify.php:79 Stack trace: #0 /home/expertvillagemed/public_html/instagramfeed/header.php(225): ShopifyClient->call('GET', '/admin/pages/.j...') #1 /home/expertvillagemed/public_html/instagramfeed/dashboard.php(5): include('/home/expertvil...') #2 /home/expertvillagemed/public_html/instagramfeed/index.php(470): include('/home/expertvil...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/expertvillagemed/public_html/instagramfeed/shopify.php on line 79

10 000 Lakes Clothing Company

Was getting charged when not using. Not worth it,

Kansaimatcha

This app is not working with me

Flyingjuicers

WARNING!! Our instagram gallery app was somehow hacked and started showing an account with nudity on our storefront. It was easter weekend so it may have been like that for a while. Apparently unbelievable poor security for this app. Imagine the shock discovering a nudity feed on our kitchen appliance website.

Alfresco Coffee

won't load to website very frustrating for end user
no message error etc

Toddle Tunes

Update #2: Now this company is emailing me to remove my review. I had an unfortunate experience but it may work for some. I do feel harassing customers to “please remove your review” should be investigated by Shopify. Please stop emailing me to remove this. I’m not going to.

Update: This is really slowing down my site! :( I have to downgrade my stars to one until they fix this. Sorry.

Works well and they have support if you get stuck on the set up. I like support! Very nice app and I've gotten more followers on Instagram since signing up!

Pranayums

Keeps removing itself from my site. Wish it would not do that as it leaves a blank spot on our webpage. Really unprofessional