Instagram Feed Pro ‑ Instafeed

Quickly setup Instagram gallery in collage, grid & slider mode

$5.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

E-Gamer

Great app, however has a dramatic impact on PageSpeed Insights. Creates the issue of "Defer offscreen images" which increases the time for pages to load. If you already have multiple apps running for the homepage, it may be recommended to use this app on pages which are less strenuous for resources. If this app used 'lazyloadin' then it would be perfect! If there's any way to include this, then would be much appreciated.

Vivid Root

Time spent using app About 2 months

I had to install something because this feature won't work in my theme anymore. It's... fine. I wish I had more choice in the formatting, but it works. I would have given more stars but I was rudely encouraged to write a review by the person who helped install this into my theme. I appreciate the help, but not the nagging. Here is your review.

When It's Natural

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just started using this app today. I will need to come back later to follow up. There is some trouble with the set up of it for me, but, I think it is just an easy fix.

Nikked

Time spent using app About 1 month

didn't work for me or I didn't understand it. Maybe later on. The customer service is excellent.