Instagram Feed Pro ‑ Instafeed

Quickly setup Instagram gallery in collage, grid & slider mode

$5.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

See You

c'est rapide et efficace
Pas toujours audible mais le problème a été réglé.
merci shopify pour votre compréhension.

KYN APPAREL

So far the app works great on my website. I had a disruption happened now for the second time but it is always resolved quietly and professionally - Thanks

CT Carbon

Great support team and quick to help, app works well and we have good control over everything which I'm really happy about.

BB Baby Boutique

Seems pretty easy so far. Love how it goes right to the homepage when i select that option. looks good and i have got alot of complimets. just wish more pics werr displayed in the free plan.

Meatly

excellent service and support A+++++ , Kemi was fast and detailed with our support ticket, so far so good guys

Epochal Array

I used this app to showcase my Instagram feed on my website i love the customizable options and it was easy to install.

Piper East

Easy to install in general but had a few issues getting it added onto pages myself. Customer support was great though - fixed it for me quickly even on custom pages :)

Bridesmaid Boxes

Kemi was very quick to fix my feed issue and now all is working perfectly with my Instagram feed on my website

Damage

Love how easy it is to use. I love how it integrates instagram and all my posts to my shopify website.

Berglust

Great quality of the pictures and easy to use, but font style can't be changed if you open the images.

Previous 1 3