Free Instagram Feed Pro

Free Instagram Feed Pro

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show your Instagram photos in collage, grid & slider carousel

Piper East

Easy to install in general but had a few issues getting it added onto pages myself. Customer support was great though - fixed it for me quickly even on custom pages :)

Bridesmaid Boxes

Kemi was very quick to fix my feed issue and now all is working perfectly with my Instagram feed on my website

Damage

Love how easy it is to use. I love how it integrates instagram and all my posts to my shopify website.

Berglust

Great quality of the pictures and easy to use, but font style can't be changed if you open the images.

Clases Listas

Nice app, a bit slow (i think is my wifi), but overall easy to use and friendly. I recommend this app.

TshirtFixShop

It's a great way to showcase your shop with ease! The ability to connect with your IG is great! Great tool!

Skyway Athletic

This app seems to work most of the time and it allows you to easily edit. When you have problems they email you really quick.

Topmen Gr

This is a really nice app that work instantly and has a good visual result

Market Vibes

This app is a nice touch to my web page. I like the advance templates that are available to choose from. I wish the product tag was available like it is on instagram. Love that the follow button is available. A great way to gain more followers.

Todays Best Product Sandbox

So far its great. Its very easy to use and helps with "social proof", its a nice touch to my website.

Previous 1 3