Instagram Feed ‑ Instafeed Pro

Instagram Feed ‑ Instafeed Pro

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Instagram gallery in collage grid slideshow & carousal

BB Baby Boutique

Seems pretty easy so far. Love how it goes right to the homepage when i select that option. looks good and i have got alot of complimets. just wish more pics werr displayed in the free plan.

Meatly

excellent service and support A+++++ , Kemi was fast and detailed with our support ticket, so far so good guys

Epochal Array

I used this app to showcase my Instagram feed on my website i love the customizable options and it was easy to install.

Piper East

Easy to install in general but had a few issues getting it added onto pages myself. Customer support was great though - fixed it for me quickly even on custom pages :)

Bridesmaid Boxes

Kemi was very quick to fix my feed issue and now all is working perfectly with my Instagram feed on my website

Damage

Love how easy it is to use. I love how it integrates instagram and all my posts to my shopify website.

Berglust

Great quality of the pictures and easy to use, but font style can't be changed if you open the images.

Clases Listas

Nice app, a bit slow (i think is my wifi), but overall easy to use and friendly. I recommend this app.

TshirtFixShop

It's a great way to showcase your shop with ease! The ability to connect with your IG is great! Great tool!

Skyway Athletic

This app seems to work most of the time and it allows you to easily edit. When you have problems they email you really quick.

Previous 1 3