InstaPics for Instagram Feed

InstaPics for Instagram Feed

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Instagram Gallery app to Show your Instagram photos on Store

MJK Performance

Love this app. Super easy to install and set up. We did not have an instagram feed on our website, this fit exactly the look we wanted. Would recommend to anyone wanting a super easy app to use for their instagram feed.

Tidal Hair Australia

Fantastic customer service. Helped me with the install through TeamViewer after work hours. Really helpful

The Dandy Dog Company

A quick easy, cost effective fix for the API problem on shopify making my Instagram feed disappear. Kemi installed the app for me and it’s working perfectly.
Recommend highly to anyone

Advanced Fiberglass Concepts

The app works great and Kemi helped customize it so it looked better on my theme! Thank you! I am very happy with it!

sexymi Tea

I’m so happy I found this app. They have great customer service and product. I highly recommend it!

Movelint Beauty & Self-care

Great app, very useful! Support is fast and they really help to resolve any issue. I like to use it in my store.

Kandila Trading Co.

Great app! Very user friendly and it makes your website look very sharp. It's a great way to connect to shoppers who uses IG. I would 20/10 recommend this app.

Pippy&Lily

Quick response to any issues you may have. Very easy app to use.
Follow up to questions is amazing!

Adoratherapy.com

Great app and customer support. They went above and beyond to get this right and made it easy for me to implement without the technical team being involved.

FELT

This app was very easy to set up, you have several layout options and the customer service is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41