Instagram Feed ‑ Instafeed Pro

Instagram Feed ‑ Instafeed Pro

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Instagram gallery in collage grid slideshow & carousal

Kiri10

I've just installed the app after a recommendation. So far great easy app and also customer service was excellent when I asked for help installing the code.

Chimoda

The app perfectly works. I am able to share my Instagram posts from my website. Another thing that I like it that when I needed support, the tech team helped me a.s.a.p

Be Empowered Apparel

I just downloaded the app and I looove it! The only thing that I'm not a fan of is how large my gallery pictures are on the desktop version. Otherwise, great app that serves its purpose.

ballinOnlineShop

I love this app and use it on multiple stores. Can't say enough great things about the app. What really separates this app this their customer service.

Home of Huggles

Amazing service! Everyone tried solving the issue but no solution until we got help from you. Really appreciate your help. Your help has made our website look amazing. Highly recommend

Late Brake Coffee

This app is great to add your Instagram feed to your page and the support team is great as well! I do wish it loaded a little quicker, but I understand it's aggregating from my Instagram page. Other than that, it's great!

ERND Snacks

Works just as expected and very strong and prompt customer support. Been using for six months now with no issues. Highly recommend.

CT Carbon

Very helpful support and the app does exactly what it's supposed to. great all round, will use more of their app's

BALSA

Since changing my active theme on my store, the menu toward the top of the page became "stuck" behind the slideshow on the homepage when accessing the website on a browser. Contacting the support of the app, they fixed it immediately. Thank you very much!

DJECO-US

Looks great and works well! I was able to set up and customize on one page easily. I reached out for help setting up on a second page and they were quick and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45