Instagram Feed ‑ Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed ‑ Photo Gallery

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Instafeed Instagram gallery in collage grid slideshow carousel

Isla's wardrobe

App was good.........................................................................................................................................

Hiloow

I used this app to help connect my shop to its Instagram account. We just started working with it, but so far it has been great! The app's team have been very helpful with setting it up, and having it work seamlessly on our website!

Rockstar Resins

Just installed the app and Kemi helped me with a couple of setup items I wanted added. Service was quick and product is doing everything I wanted it to do. Thanks Kemi

PRETTYINEVE

Super user friendly and easy and simple to install! I definitely recommend this app to anyone wanting a more professional instagram feed on their webpage!

N.A.L. brothers

I just starting using the app, it wasn't difficult to install and I hope it will help to connect with my social media better..........................................

Unseam the Label

Happy with the look and functionality of this app - thanks Kemi also for your help in adding it to our new theme.

Trubikini

Really pleased with the app's look and functionality. Kemi was very responsive and super helpful with the few custom tweaks we needed to make. Highly recommended.

Sooki Boutique

this is a great app, it did exactly as it says and the team was super helpful when i wanted to reposition the insta story. highly recommend

ASHABI Wears

The app works great and good customer service as well. This app was installed some months ago. Thanks to Kemi!

Hayley Marie Australia

So easy to use. I would highly recommend this app to everyone. From start to finish the instructions are spot on and not misleading.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44