Instagram Feed by InstaPics

Instagram Feed by InstaPics

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create and Add Beautiful Instagram Photo Feed on Your Store

Fursatche

great tool. easy to use and the team is very helpful and quick to respond. thank you for the great app

Collecto

Wonderful app to feature Instagram feed to your site. The team is also very quick to respond with questions and changes. I definitely recommend!

Big Big World

Quite easy to use, like it. Setup instagram account on my website in minutes. Thanks for developing a good tool.

e-beachhut

Great app!
I've used a few Instagram link apps on both Shopify and other website builder platforms, this is by far one of the easiest, I couldn't quite get the location right when I added it to my home page, so I reached out to support who answered within minutes, then fixed the display location just as fast. Very Very Happy - This app does exactly what it promises with great support! Thank you!! - Check us out bomd.com.au

Games2Hire

Does as described, easy to Integrate and easy to use, pulled all instagram images as a scrolling banner - Thanks

Something Soulful Gifts

The Support was great in helping me get this app set up.
It Looks great on my website & is exactly what I wanted.

Mystical Tienda

Excellent and Easy app wonderful to attract organic traffic and generate engagement and social proof.

Solar Athletic

App is easy to install and to use and with various customizations it also looks good as well. Needed support for a specific placement of the app which required coding. The support team was superb, helpful and quick. Highly Recommend.

justfluid

Just installed the Instagram feed on my gallery page and it looks neat! I didn't have sufficient coding skills, so the support team helped me out. They responded quickly and it was fixed in 15 minutes. Thanks a lot!

Trimita

I used InstaPics. The support team is really good. Instagram photos are more bright. Amit, a support team member, was very kind and helpful. He solved my problems. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38