Free Instagram Feed Pro

Free Instagram Feed Pro

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show your Instagram photos in collage, grid & slider carousel

Postcard Foods

Simple to install, and looks good so far. Haven't had a chance yet to explore all of the options just yet.

Bet and Rose Body Care

I love this app. Very easy to install. Would like to adjust the size of feed on home page, to a medium size would be perfect.

Bea's Bayou Skincare

I am really impressed with Shopify and this app. For free and seamless. I needed something easy and this was perfect. Thanks!

TickTockie

Seeing a company offering a free app that accomplishes so much is remarkable. Thanks to the developers. It is easy to set up and does the job fantastically. Thank you again and well done. - TickTockie

baiyang jewelry

easy to use even for people don't know how to build a cool website. video is helpful too! Thank you!

HydrathermaNaturals

This app is great. It is a great way for customers to see your social media post on IG and keep them up t date on what is going on in REAL TIME!

Mini Fabrik

great and quick at implementing instagram feed. thank you very much for your effort.
Highly recommended

DEAD ROSES | MORTEM AETERNAM

Great help, quick and replies and sorted any technical problems I was facing swiftly! The Insta feed looks great on my store!

Three Mutts Custom Leather

Using the app for my product & shop gallery page, works great! I had a bit of trouble getting it to embed in the page where I wanted it so I submitted a help ticket and within a few days Kemi had it up and running perfectly. I've used a couple of other apps for this. One app provided no support and got disconnects, others wouldn't show as many pics (50) as I wanted but Instapics came through and does it all. Well worth the price to have piece of mind. Thanks!

The Farmer's Wife

I downloaded the app but had a little trouble installing and reached out to customer service. They were great, responded very quickly and helped me make tweaks and changes for exactly how I wanted my insta post to appear on my website. Extremely impressed with the service, highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42