Instagram Feed ‑ Instafeed Pro

Instagram Feed ‑ Instafeed Pro

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Instagram gallery in collage grid slideshow & carousal

Late Brake Coffee

This app is great to add your Instagram feed to your page and the support team is great as well! I do wish it loaded a little quicker, but I understand it's aggregating from my Instagram page. Other than that, it's great!

ERND Snacks

Works just as expected and very strong and prompt customer support. Been using for six months now with no issues. Highly recommend.

CT Carbon

Very helpful support and the app does exactly what it's supposed to. great all round, will use more of their app's

BALSA

Since changing my active theme on my store, the menu toward the top of the page became "stuck" behind the slideshow on the homepage when accessing the website on a browser. Contacting the support of the app, they fixed it immediately. Thank you very much!

DJECO-US

Looks great and works well! I was able to set up and customize on one page easily. I reached out for help setting up on a second page and they were quick and helpful.

Vabogood

I image this is a great app for display IG gallery. Afeedi who from the support team has been assist me to solve my issue, if there is a problem they will make sure you are up and running!

Sandy's Vintage Charms

Easy to install and does exactly what it says it does, my Instagram gallery feed is now on the bottom of my homepage. Just what I have been looking for.

Ah Fi Mi Style

I recently downloaded this app and so far so good. The support from the team has been awesome, if there is a problem they will make sure you are up and running!

Bodibar Luxe Skincare

Great app. So easy to setup and use. Didn't take much time at all to install it onto the home page. Love it.

SWAGGSTREET

Very happy. I have solved the problem quickly. Nice job. They have treated me very well, good application with good technical support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45