Instagram Feed ‑ Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed ‑ Photo Gallery

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Instafeed Instagram gallery in collage grid slideshow carousel

Vabogood

I image this is a great app for display IG gallery. Afeedi who from the support team has been assist me to solve my issue, if there is a problem they will make sure you are up and running!

Sandy's Vintage Charms

Easy to install and does exactly what it says it does, my Instagram gallery feed is now on the bottom of my homepage. Just what I have been looking for.

Ah Fi Mi Style

I recently downloaded this app and so far so good. The support from the team has been awesome, if there is a problem they will make sure you are up and running!

Bodibar Luxe Skincare

Great app. So easy to setup and use. Didn't take much time at all to install it onto the home page. Love it.

SWAGGSTREET

Very happy. I have solved the problem quickly. Nice job. They have treated me very well, good application with good technical support.

Chinchiolo Farming Co., Inc.

Very good app and great customer support. I have installed this on two of my websites and it is a great resource.

Isla's wardrobe

App was good.........................................................................................................................................

Hiloow

I used this app to help connect my shop to its Instagram account. We just started working with it, but so far it has been great! The app's team have been very helpful with setting it up, and having it work seamlessly on our website!

Rockstar Resins

Just installed the app and Kemi helped me with a couple of setup items I wanted added. Service was quick and product is doing everything I wanted it to do. Thanks Kemi

PRETTYINEVE

Super user friendly and easy and simple to install! I definitely recommend this app to anyone wanting a more professional instagram feed on their webpage!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44