Instagram Feed ‑ Gallery

Instagram Feed ‑ Gallery

by mvvapps

Create awesome gallery using your Instagram Images

Jaywalk

Stellar app for what it is! Took me all of 5-10 minutes to install.
Look no further than this app if you're trying to update your theme to match the Instagram update.

MYMARINI

Does exactly what the old Shopify Insta Feed did, and pretty easy. Also on Opera, Chrome, Safari and Firefox in both mobile and desktop version :)
Great work guys :)

Print to Wall

Awesome stuff works like a charm best instagram add-on out there. Will recommend to all that wants insta installed on their store.

ParadimeCoins

10/10. Very easy to use and seamless. Best of all this was free, unlike all the other plans. For the basic this is all you need.

Companion Keepsakes

I installed this app after installing a few others. I was looking for a carousel effect which this app offered. The upgrade to get it was only$0.99 which was a deal! Afterwards there was a slight issue with the carousel rewind not functioning properly. I sent a message to support and they were on it in a flash. Great app to install!!

Mexicanwrestlemasks

Best instagram feed app for your website. I wanted a 4 picture 4 colum row and i got exactly what i wanted. Easy to set up and works amazing. would give 10 stars if i could!

Jillian Chilson Photography

Easy to install. Shows up on mobile broswers, but doesn't show up on my site on the Chrome or Safari browsers. Didn't check others, but that was enough for me to take the feed off.

December 3, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. It might be caching issue. Will take couple of minutes to load the image first time.

Hosanna Revival

This app is clean, easy to use, and does EXACTLY what I needed it to. I had one minor issue with the way my images were displaying, and support responded right away with a fix. Amazing customer service, and a great app. THANK YOU!

Feanoa

I installed this app a few minutes ago, and got it running in no time! It does what it says it does: display your Instagram feed on your website. There are many customization options to tinker with to set the feed up the way you like. The feed is also mobile friendly, adjusting according to screen size. All in all a great addition to any store!