Instagram Feed ‑ Gallery

Instagram Feed ‑ Gallery

by mvvapps

Create awesome gallery using your Instagram Images

Tattoozar

parfait, s'installe facilement, et propose beaucoup d'option gratuite. Je recommande cette application sans problème

Crazy Cuffs

Awesome, must have App, so easy to setup and configure, we were looking for a simple to use App and this is it, with so many features as well - Perfect.....A++++++++

Toys N Trends

I wanted a feed that was simple, easy to amend and worked with my theme. This did all of that and was way better than other apps that had stacks of reviews and was pushing me into buying other apps and upgrades.

Jaywalk

Stellar app for what it is! Took me all of 5-10 minutes to install.
Look no further than this app if you're trying to update your theme to match the Instagram update.

MYMARINI

Does exactly what the old Shopify Insta Feed did, and pretty easy. Also on Opera, Chrome, Safari and Firefox in both mobile and desktop version :)
Great work guys :)

Print to Wall

Awesome stuff works like a charm best instagram add-on out there. Will recommend to all that wants insta installed on their store.

ParadimeCoins

10/10. Very easy to use and seamless. Best of all this was free, unlike all the other plans. For the basic this is all you need.

Companion Keepsakes

I installed this app after installing a few others. I was looking for a carousel effect which this app offered. The upgrade to get it was only$0.99 which was a deal! Afterwards there was a slight issue with the carousel rewind not functioning properly. I sent a message to support and they were on it in a flash. Great app to install!!

Mexicanwrestlemasks

Best instagram feed app for your website. I wanted a 4 picture 4 colum row and i got exactly what i wanted. Easy to set up and works amazing. would give 10 stars if i could!

Hosanna Revival

This app is clean, easy to use, and does EXACTLY what I needed it to. I had one minor issue with the way my images were displaying, and support responded right away with a fix. Amazing customer service, and a great app. THANK YOU!

Previous 1