Feedfy

Feedfy

by Dev Cloud

Shop your instagram! Create an Instagram shop in minutes.

trueblue86

I had received an email from Instagram stating that my store is not eligible to be on Instagram. I had asked why but did not receive a specific response, e.g., the decision is based on Instagram's discretion.

January 5, 2020

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear that. Instagram support is not the best forsure. However we don't have anything to do with their support. We are just an app that integrates with Instagram but we are not part of the same company nor partners.

Did you ask for an Instagram business account? Our app also integrates with regular Instagram accounts so there is no need to have a business account if your store got rejected for that. Could you please contact us at support@devcloudsoftware.com?
We might be able to help you even when Instagram doesn't.

Thanks!

Par69

only lets you link 1 product, whats the point

Totallygoodtime

This app worked great at first and is so simple and easy to use. Then, it failed. Then failed again. And again and again. Now, it never works, like, never. I contacted support. They were super friendly and helpful...then it didn't work again. And again. *insert "fool me once" saying here*