Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

by Growave

Shoppable Instagram gallery that sell. Instagram Shop + Slider

Haven & Co.

Excellent service and communication, especially from Tattu Kachieva and Tim Khud. My Parallax theme had to be updated twice and the instagram feed broke as a result. Sure enough, they repaired everything within a day. I highly recommend Shop Instagram Feed & UGC!

September 1, 2020

Haven & Co. Thanks for such motivational review! Our team members will be excited to know you’ve mentioned them. 🤩

Our files need to be reintegrated properly in case of switching themes. We try our best to make this process quick and smooth, so it doesn’t affect the shopping experience for your customers.

Also, we can embed beautiful gallery to any page you want and adjust styles to your preference :)

Heaven's Gate Home, LLC

Great app, so far! I just started using it and it looks awesome on the site. The developers were very patient and helpful in getting it set up just right, both on the desktop and mobile. I'm hoping that it will increase sales as well.

September 1, 2020

Thanks for a lovely review!💗
So happy you liked how our app looks on the site! It means our efforts resulted in a beautiful decoration of your store.

As the name suggests, Shop Instagram Feed & UGC is aimed to increase sales and earn customers trust through UGC. We are sure you will see positive results very soon.

Btw, you can track progress in Analytics section.

SassyClassy

Great app, i can easily create multiple galleries and place it anywhere in my template.
You can easily tag the products in the gallery and choose different layout options - cool also that you can filter images in your gallery, based on hashtags used within the Instagram Post. Very useful feature to show specific Images in the gallery.

Everything was very easy to setup.
For us personally, we want our own ATC Flow - so the customer support was really kind and changed the functionality for us.

It would be great in the future, to have more customization options for developers. It would also be great to have native support for the new Shopify Translation API.

Outstanding Support! You guys deserve every 5-Star Rating, thanks again!

racheljpowell

Easy to use and set up and great customer service. I wanted the colours of the Buy button changed and just sent Tattu the colour references and it was done very quickly. Looks great.

Agr. bio Sant'Egle Produzione e vendita prodotti biologici in Toscana Italia

Tattu Kachieva helps me to set up in a bit.
Good service and nice to see on our e commerce

Shoes 'N' More

I just installed this app - on my own, no help needed. Tattu in customer servic answered all of my questions so I understood the basic idea of the app and it sounds like a helpful thing for a site to have. It is easy to create the galleries - I haven't tagged my products yet, but if it is as easy to do that as installation has been then this should be a great app!

Vociana

Our online store uses a lot of Instagram for marketing so we decided to add the shopping feature to our site. I checked a few others but these app is just spot on. We love the clean and polish look and a sign which indicates that customers can buy the products and variety of layouts. The language editor is also very useful as our site is in Japanese! On top of that the team are very quick to respond and so helpful with the set up! Thank you so much guys!!!

Circe

Great app, great customer service. They are super communicative, which is so helpful when making a great site. I've had only good experiences with them. Highly recommend!!!

www.laimer.bz

Awesome app and awesome support! Highly recommend if you need an app for your Insta Feed - has a lot of additional features, that not all these apps have, like the "Shop" possibility. The support is very friendly and fast. We needed to adjust some design things in order for the app to match our theme and colour scheme perfectly and they resolved the issue within a few minutes.

Nejim

I've tested a lot of Instagram integration apps prior to this, and none of them compared to this one. It's very customizable and has easy integration to the website. I love that you can show the tagged instagram posts on the product page as well.

The customer service has gone above and beyond, specifically Tattu. I've asked for a lot of help customizing the look to the website, and she always delivers! I would highly recommend to others.