Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

by Growave

Shoppable Instagram gallery that sell. Instagram Shop + Slider

SaltyGirl Beauty

I just installed this app. So far so good but the customer service was outstanding during the install!

CO2Art.co.uk

Brilliant app with an even better support team. We've done a bit of research and currently, this is the best app for the Instagram feed/tagging products. Using it on three different stores.

CO2Art.us

CO2Art.eu

St Cloud Label

SO quick and easy to use, The team is super helpful and responsive - lovely customer service and great product xx

Ellie Grey

Very responsive, quick, and helpful customer support. My store hasn't launched yet so I haven't seen the app in action yet, but so far so good. Looks really great on my site.

Ottica iSee

Tattu is very kind. Quick response and excellent customer support. Great app and everything worked fine.

8JS

App integrates easily.
Over the easy installation and nice design their customer service is on point. Quick response and flexible tweaks.
You guys are great thank you!

Darley Arabian

Since APi dissapear this app is perfect for transition, it works very nice and the staff are the most polite.

Olio Di Serra

i m really happy to use this app, it works well ! i will use the app to manage my store on instagram !