Shop Instagram & UGC

Shop Instagram & UGC

by Growave

Stunning Instagram galleries that sell

And Well Dressed

Lots of glitches for UGC gallery. Posts are not in right order, when contacted, they insist there is nothing wrong even though my gallery is showing old posts first despite set to 'newest posts first'

April 19, 2019

We would like to apologize for the negative experience you faced with UGC gallery. This has been a tough time for us knowing that we've let you down and failed to provide you with the service you deserve. We have already resolved the issue and sent several emails, but haven't received any reply yet. Please note, that “Newest posts first” sorting is working on the admin panel for the convenient moderation of posts.

Moreover, we are always happy to discuss such issues and resolve them ASAP. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact insta@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.

Thejplace

The app was too busy pushing upgrades to me before I saw my gallery. Please stay away from this app, because the developer will send you constant emails and instagram messages . I wished he put this much effort into actual development because the issue that I had was I was unable to see my images . I was in the market for an instagram app for my business this one did not work at all. I got many offers to pay during the alleged free trial period. The app is focused on getting your money and not seeing what it can do. The developer is constantly messaging you why did you leave instead of making improvements. I got 3 emails and 2 instagram messages about this app, which is worthy of a 0 star rating.

March 28, 2019

We would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies regarding the unfortunate experience you faced with our app. We totally understand your concerns as a merchant. Since then, we have only improved the app: we have added new layouts to showcase galleries in a beautiful way, we have made tagging products much easier, improved our dashboard so that you could easily manage photos, and did tons of enhancements. Moreover, we will be working hard to improve the app further.

Most of our customers know us as a very supportive and productive team. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to do our best to ensure everything fits your desires if you perhaps would like to give us another chance.

Thedresscode Shop

Hello
I contact you because I had set up your application on my eshop, I quickly remove it seeing multiple likes on doubtful instagram profiles! I lost many subscribers because of your conneris! More, since I removed your application, I no longer have any like or movement on my insta !!! Usually every post is worth me a multidude of like in very little time! I will post your application as dubious to shopify.

March 28, 2019

We would like to apologize for the negative experience with our app. Moreover, to make things clear, we are known for little different functionality which extends to wide dimensions. But we don’t use bots nor we decrease the number of followers, meaning that we don’t touch any kind of activities on Instagram.

Our purpose is just to pull photos from Instagram accounts and Hashtag by showing them in awesome shoppable galleries on any page of your site, where you are able to tag and moderate the gallery.