Shop Instagram & UGC

Shop Instagram & UGC

by SocialShopWave

Stunning Instagram galleries that sell

Thejplace

The app was too busy pushing upgrades to me before I saw my gallery. Please stay away from this app, because the developer will send you constant emails and instagram messages . I wished he put this much effort into actual development because the issue that I had was I was unable to see my images . I was in the market for an instagram app for my business this one did not work at all. I got many offers to pay during the alleged free trial period. The app is focused on getting your money and not seeing what it can do. The developer is constantly messaging you why did you leave instead of making improvements. I got 3 emails and 2 instagram messages about this app, which is worthy of a 0 star rating.

Thedresscode Shop

Hello I contact you because I had set up your application on my eshop, I quickly remove it seeing multiple likes on doubtful instagram profiles! I lost many subscribers because of your conneris! More, since I removed your application, I no longer have any like or movement on my insta !!! Usually every post is worth me a multidude of like in very little time! I will post your application as dubious to shopify.