Shop Instagram & UGC

Shop Instagram & UGC

by Growave

Stunning Instagram galleries that sell

Ona Chan Jewelry

I've just updated my Shopify theme and they contacted me directly to help with the installation - very efficient. Love the new gallery at the bottom of my website.

Artisan Bound Llc

Could use some more features and a a little cleaner layout but overall pretty nice app

Frank Regards

Removing one star because my images were not showing after following instructions. The developer provided excellent customer service and corrected the issue immediately. Easily a 5-star app if it had worked with no need for customer support. (please note: they had me up and running very quickly!)

Style Reform 2

Nice app. Easy to use and great online support!

Halite Clothing

I love this app! I had a few technical issues, but I emailed support and they were fixed promptly.

Inkdstationery

I has a few issues integrating the app in my store, but Eldar was most helpful and I'm loving the look so far! I only wish there were more customization options offered from the app's dashboard, rather than having have to modify the code.

Chocolate Milke

I wish the cost was lower, but I have to give a high rating for customer service. The app works beautifully and because you have to install with code (something I'm not great at), SocialShop double-checked my installation and reached out to offer assistance. This happened within hours of getting it and the problem was fixed immedialtely. Highly recommend.