Reelify ‑ Instagram Reels

Reelify ‑ Instagram Reels

$0.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Reviewerly
4.4
March 7, 2022

The app suits my needs and does what I expect it to. IMO the price is a bit high, but the excellent customer support makes up for it. I would say it is a good app if you want to build social proof for your store.

Lytec
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
Reviewerly replied March 7, 2022

Glad to hear that the app suits your needs and is working as expected! We are considering adding tiered pricing/pricing plans, so hopefully, that addresses your issue. Very happy you were satisfied with the customer support—it is something we try to prioritize. 🙂❤️

December 20, 2021

Saw a jump in conversions a few days after installing the app. It's really simple and clean - and I like that. Props to the dev team!!

TICLO'S
Time spent using app: 7 months
Reviewerly replied December 21, 2021

So glad to hear our app helped your store increase conversions! No better feeling in the world. Wishing you the best in 2022! 💛

September 12, 2021

I had problems with the reels showing at first, but after the developer updated the app, things seem to be working smoothly. The developer truly cares about the merchants that use his app, and he's very open and personal when you email him for help. Def worth a shot.

mybubbli
Time spent using app: 18 days
Reviewerly replied September 12, 2021

Glad to hear your reels are showing now. And I really appreciate your kind words. Merchant feedback is very important to me, and you can always reach out to peter@reviewerly.io if you have questions or just want to chat! 🙂👋

September 10, 2021

Instagram wouldn't allow the reels to post. I tried several different set ups and it said Instagram refused to post the reels.

Brooklyn and Rye
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Reviewerly replied September 11, 2021

I'm really sorry to hear about your bad experience with the app. Here's how to solve your problem:

You need to make sure that the URLs you paste in follow this format exactly: https://www.instagram.com/reel/[random letters]/.

Notice the https://www. at the beginning and the / at the end. These characters MUST be included. For example, https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRsQR73H6Cs/ is a valid URL.

Try making sure your URLs follow the format above (including the / at the end). I believe this will fix the problem of Instagram refusing to connect/post the reels.

I also sent you an email and would love to hear from you if you have further concerns. Based on your review, I have gone ahead and updated the app to include more detailed instructions so other merchants know how to solve this problem. I have also added better URL checking so my app can detect when a user has entered an invalid URL and either corrects the URL automatically or informs the user of the invalid URL.

Your feedback has been invaluable in improving the experience for future merchants, and I hope you will give the app a second try.

Thank you.

—Peter Yang

September 5, 2021

Great app idea! I feel that Instagram photos are getting dated, so reels definitely help to keep stores looking modern. It would still be nice to be able to display photos/stories though. Overall, the slider looks great, the app is easy to set up, and the support team is responsive. Would recommend if you have reels you would like to show on your site!

Senso Minds
Time spent using app: 28 days
Reviewerly replied September 5, 2021

Thank you for your detailed review! Appealing to a modern audience is definitely one of the objectives of our app. 🤩

We appreciate your suggestion on adding photos and stories. It is something we will consider going forward.

Thanks for using Reelify and feel free to contact us if you have any questions! 🙏