Reelify ‑ Instagram Reels

Reelify ‑ Instagram Reels

by Reviewerly

Add Instagram Reels to Your Store. Build Social Proof.

mybubbli

I had problems with the reels showing at first, but after the developer updated the app, things seem to be working smoothly. The developer truly cares about the merchants that use his app, and he's very open and personal when you email him for help. Def worth a shot.

September 12, 2021

Glad to hear your reels are showing now. And I really appreciate your kind words. Merchant feedback is very important to me, and you can always reach out to peter@reviewerly.io if you have questions or just want to chat! 🙂👋

Brooklyn and Rye

Instagram wouldn't allow the reels to post. I tried several different set ups and it said Instagram refused to post the reels.

September 11, 2021

I'm really sorry to hear about your bad experience with the app. Here's how to solve your problem:

You need to make sure that the URLs you paste in follow this format exactly: https://www.instagram.com/reel/[random letters]/.

Notice the https://www. at the beginning and the / at the end. These characters MUST be included. For example, https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRsQR73H6Cs/ is a valid URL.

Try making sure your URLs follow the format above (including the / at the end). I believe this will fix the problem of Instagram refusing to connect/post the reels.

I also sent you an email and would love to hear from you if you have further concerns. Based on your review, I have gone ahead and updated the app to include more detailed instructions so other merchants know how to solve this problem. I have also added better URL checking so my app can detect when a user has entered an invalid URL and either corrects the URL automatically or informs the user of the invalid URL.

Your feedback has been invaluable in improving the experience for future merchants, and I hope you will give the app a second try.

Thank you.

—Peter Yang

Senso Minds

Great app idea! I feel that Instagram photos are getting dated, so reels definitely help to keep stores looking modern. It would still be nice to be able to display photos/stories though. Overall, the slider looks great, the app is easy to set up, and the support team is responsive. Would recommend if you have reels you would like to show on your site!

September 5, 2021

Thank you for your detailed review! Appealing to a modern audience is definitely one of the objectives of our app. 🤩

We appreciate your suggestion on adding photos and stories. It is something we will consider going forward.

Thanks for using Reelify and feel free to contact us if you have any questions! 🙏

sariKNOTsari

I was able to install this app effortlessly and now I can easily select the reels I'd like to display on my homepage! SO EASY TO USE!!!!

September 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear how easy it was for you to use the app! 🥰

Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions. It's our pleasure to help! ✨