Reelify ‑ Instagram Reels

Add Instagram Reels to Your Store. Build Social Proof.

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

TICLO'S

Saw a jump in conversions a few days after installing the app. It's really simple and clean - and I like that. Props to the dev team!!

December 21, 2021

So glad to hear our app helped your store increase conversions! No better feeling in the world. Wishing you the best in 2022! 💛

mybubbli

I had problems with the reels showing at first, but after the developer updated the app, things seem to be working smoothly. The developer truly cares about the merchants that use his app, and he's very open and personal when you email him for help. Def worth a shot.

September 12, 2021

Glad to hear your reels are showing now. And I really appreciate your kind words. Merchant feedback is very important to me, and you can always reach out to peter@reviewerly.io if you have questions or just want to chat! 🙂👋

Senso Minds

Great app idea! I feel that Instagram photos are getting dated, so reels definitely help to keep stores looking modern. It would still be nice to be able to display photos/stories though. Overall, the slider looks great, the app is easy to set up, and the support team is responsive. Would recommend if you have reels you would like to show on your site!

September 5, 2021

Thank you for your detailed review! Appealing to a modern audience is definitely one of the objectives of our app. 🤩

We appreciate your suggestion on adding photos and stories. It is something we will consider going forward.

Thanks for using Reelify and feel free to contact us if you have any questions! 🙏

sariKNOTsari

I was able to install this app effortlessly and now I can easily select the reels I'd like to display on my homepage! SO EASY TO USE!!!!

September 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear how easy it was for you to use the app! 🥰

Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions. It's our pleasure to help! ✨