Shoppable Instagram Gallery

Shoppable Instagram Gallery

by AllFetch

Drive sales with an Instagram gallery with tagged products

Mesc Designs

Does not work well on mobile view, it only showed 2 posts and no rows. Did not work for me as most of my customers view my site on their phones. Does look decent on desktop view though.

October 22, 2020

Hi there,

Firstly, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience you have with our app. We highly appreciate that you take your time to share your thoughts with us.

Rest assured that our developer team are working hard to improve mobile responsiveness of Instagram gallery. We will inform you when this feature is updated. Stay tuned for us!
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know! We are here to support you!

Kind regards,
AllFetch team

Reiter Andreas

Perfect support and that for free! Keep it up. I can only recommend the app, great. Thank you Rita. Best Andi

October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help. We are happy to help!

pvg`s store

I am using this app to help my shop to grow. All I can say by now is that I am delighted to use this app, it`s very easy and very useful if u want to grow ur shopping page!

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. We really appreciate you being an AllFetch user and helping to share the word about us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help!

Noted by T&A

I used this app and I am glad I did. Easy to navigate. I like that it's a free app. I would recommend this app.

October 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, this motivates us to always give the best for you. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are happy to help!

gigi BOTTEGA

Very easy to use and add to my Shopify website! The free plan allows one tag per post. You are able to customize the configuration and heading. Highly recommend.

October 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review, it means a lot to us. We are so happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. Customer satisfaction has always been our first priority and we are trying our best to bring values to every customer.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Stone & Crystal

I believed the app would send to my instagram account a preview of my items or sections daily. I was incorrect. I do not see how instagram telling my shop what i posted makes any difference . However your representative walked me through set up and was very helpful. so for this i gave 3 stars more than i would have given on the app alone

Hi,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We really appreciate that you take your time to share your thoughts with us.

Our Shoppable Instagram Gallery app is designed to help you show social content on your website to enhance conversion. Through product tags, your customers can easily get to the product pages once they see a photo that they are interested in. And it’s also a good way to promote your Instagram profile to site visitors.

Hope this above information is helpful for you!

If you need any assistance, please directly chat with us via the Live chat, we are always here to help you. Have a nice day!

Kidzstore.eu

Had some troubles with the API within the app. But must mention that the customer service and their motivation to help is enormous. Rita you were very vast in responding every time. Did not wait until I responded but emailed me right after thinking of a solution. Praises to the customer service! And the tech team that is now trying to solve the API issue!

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! Our team is thrilled to know we're doing you a great service. Hope you'll continue to enjoy the app and do reach out to us if you run into anything!

Mer Neith Collection

I used this app to help upload my photos to make more store appear more professional. It is a really good app, shows my pictures from instagram clearly, Overall the app is very good! Thanks

September 30, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the compliment, hope you'll continue to enjoy the app in the future :)

ameuroad.com

They help us through chatting. Professional, nice and kind. It seems that they provide us with 24/365 communication service.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued AllFetch users like you <3

Tann Swim

Really helpful, A lot of my traffic comes from instagram so I just set it up so I can make shoppers find what they want easily. I just suggested one sentence that is in english that should be customisable so I could translate to my language, feedback was nicely received.

September 28, 2020

Thank you for your meaningful feedback. We highly appreciate it, which helps us to improve our app better. Please contact us if you have any questions or concern! We are here to help you!

Previous 1 3 4