Shoppable Instagram Gallery

Shoppable Instagram Gallery

by AllFetch

Minimal & interactive Instagram feed with product tags

Ginkgo Health Shop

I absolutely love this app. It adds a very beautiful Instagram Gallery on my site. As I update my Instagram its gets updated as well which is an easy way to add a little update to your site. The customer service was amazing too. When something wasn't working the company had someone reach out and solve the problem for me quickly. They were also very polite and kind. I highly recommend this app.

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words, it was very nice of you. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Romero & McPaul

LOVE the app, just what our brand needed The support team was super helpful and responsive as well.

February 17, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We really appreciate it.
If you have any questions or concern, feel free to contact us. We are always ready to help you!

NEPTN Россия

Charging $8 monthly just to translate "Add to cart" button text is insane.
Otherwise seems like a neat app

February 5, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your review! Besides Add To Cart button customization, there are many useful features available in the Advanced plan. We also offer 14-day free trial, so you can explore it further.

Rest assured that we are striving to provide value to our customers at the most reasonable price.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any question/concern, we are always willing to help!

Heirscollection

This tool is very useful and helpful for customers to refer to other platforms such as instagram to shop! The representative are very prompt with their response and quick to guiding you if you need help.

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! Reading this review made our day!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you <3

Kidsimply

Great app, fantastic staff. I would highly recommend this app. I received exceptional service from Rita.

January 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review with us and this made our day! We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Orsini Vinyl & Designs

Easy app to setup! Rita was super prompt in replying to help me when i got stuck. First impression: A+ :)

January 18, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We really appreciate it
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. We are always ready to help you!

curatd.

It’s a good app. The free plan has limited customisable features but not bad at all considering it’s free.
Does what I want it to do and the customer support is good too!

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for our updates!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

SiiZU | Sustainable Fashion

Love the app so far, everything is very straightforward. Rita from the customer service is very helpful and responsive.

December 20, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing the review, it was very nice of you. It motivates us to continue working hard!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you ^^

Santa Barbara Hives

Such a great app and incredible support! Rita was amazing. The app installs and works immediately but she helped show me how to configure to better and tag product photos. I wish all the apps were this easy!!

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your loving words you share. It was very kind of you! We are happy that you have a great experience with our app and service.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

qualityfico

I really love this app it was exactly what I was looking for my website.Its really simple to use it and has cheap plans for such a great look.The best part is the support,good and fast!!

November 20, 2020

Hey there!

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review <3 we hope you'll continue to support our apps in the future. Stay awesome!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6