Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed | Reviews

by AllFetch

Elegant Instagram Feeds to drive BFCM, Christmas holiday sales

Fmamma

So useful. I got more sales and followers after using this app to add Instagram gallery on website. So easy to track Instagram feed performance in analytics report. The feed also looks good on my site. Fremium plan is great and deserves what I paid

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! We really appreciate it. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

The Inside style

Such a good app for adding Instagram feed. All photos are updated instantly. Rita from customer support team was so patient and assisted me a lot. I will definitely recommend this app for everyone.

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Michael Gabriels

Awesome experience with AllFetch ! Rita helped with integrating the app in our theme and customizing the layout. App works exactly as intended.

December 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app and customer service.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Foxwood Clothing

Very helpful and accommodating support team, with a super quick response to emails/queries. Only been using the app a short time, but is really easy and simple to use!

November 21, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We really appreciate it!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you!

Ovalify Shop

Super easy to install and matched perfectly with the rest of my website theme. Fantastic free option to replace the current Instagram Section. Highly recommend!

November 21, 2021

www.loocaswim.com

very easy to use, and great assistance. I think also the rate for the full version it's a very good value.

November 7, 2021

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

iwholesaleit.com

I don't usually write reviews but this app is fantastic to me. The app is easy to use and provide various design settings. One more good point that I can track my Instagram performance on this app. It helps me know which products clicked most and bought most. It worths what I pay!

Hobby Shop Solution

Быстрое и удобное приложение! У нас хорошо работает. Делает домашнюю страницу более профессиональной. Спасибо! очень рекомендую это приложение!

November 7, 2021

Большое спасибо за добрые слова! Мы очень рады, что у вас есть отличный опыт работы с нашим приложением.

Не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам, если вам понадобится дополнительная поддержка! Мы здесь чтобы помочь вам!

Hummingbirdbottanical

This app did well in converting my followers into my customers. I realy like the tag products feature. It makes my Instagram feed shoppable and speed up customer buying process a lot. Highly recommend for everyone!

October 30, 2021

Feel free to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

fashionconfesss

Just use this app for a couple of week and it is quite helpful for me. So simple to set up and the Instagram feed looks good on both desktop and mobile version

October 27, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We really appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11