Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by AllFetch

Minimal and shoppable Instagram feeds to sell more products

Riciclone Smartphone - Vendita acquisto e riparazione dispositivi usati

The app is working very well, even in the free mode. I really appreciate the support, very kind and fast. Top quality

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

RooLow

There apps are really good specially if your are starting up new. The support is amazing. I use multiple if their apps. Great Job guys!

July 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Sports Gym Merchandise For Men And Women

Hi, I installed the app, but then decided to uninstall it and remove it. But it still remained in my theme sections, and probably slows down my website, please remove it. It did not go even I uninstalled it. Or how can I truly remove it from my theme?

July 2, 2021

Hi there,

First of all, we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience you have with our app. Customer satisfaction is our first priority, so we would love to hear from you!

We highly appreciate it if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem.
Please kindly help me check your inbox or chat with us via live chat system on our website (https://allfetch.com/) so we can support you further.

Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns!

Best regards,
Rita
Customer Support Manager at AllFetch

KM Jewelry

app seems simple, although I needed help at first. Support was there to help me-she was SO helpful!!

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app and customer service.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

Sophie Melville Art

Functional and easy to install. Looks exactly how I wanted my feed to look. Great tech support as well.

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

johnwalltech

i use the app to tag all products that I post on my instagram. It work great for me i wouldn't change a thing.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy that you have a satisfying experience with our app.

healed-ish

App works great & customer service is prompt, thorough & friendly!! I love the Advanced Plan feature that allows me to choose which IG images appear on my store page!

June 10, 2021

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

TUTTOFASHION LLC

This application is awesome! It is very intuitive, so it is easy to use. In addition, the feedback is very fast when you experience discomfort. I spoke with Rita for my issue and she accommodated every single request with a smile and promptly. Highly recommend!

May 30, 2021

Gemmeria

Just what I was looking for, adding social proof to my homepage and product pages. Nothing more, nothing less. You need to subscribe to the $3.99 Advanced Plan to have it on your product pages but it's worth it. Rita and Isaac based in Vietnam were super helpful and responsive (at midnight even!) in helping me adjust the placement on the product page to where I want it and other minor tweaks. Would recommend! Feel free to check out how it looks on my site (www.gemmeria.com) and shop around for some jewelry! =) One small recommendation for future updates: allow the user to adjust the font for the feed text from the backend and adjust placement of the feed on product pages.

May 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words you share. It was very kind of you! We highly appreciate your suggestion! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Maksym Joaillerie

I had some trouble with the app and the customer service was super quick to respond when I need it. Even late at night!

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review, it means a lot to us.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9