Shoppable Instagram Gallery

Shoppable Instagram Gallery

by AllFetch

Minimal & interactive Instagram feed with product tags

Poderi Gianni Gagliardo

Rita helped me with an issue, fast and committed. Now there is another price problem and i wait it can be fixed soon to install again this app.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your detail feedback. We really appreciate that you take your time to share your thoughts with us.

Rest assured that we are trying our best to improve our app to make every customer satisfied! We will inform you when our new app feature is updated.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question/concern! We are here to help you!

Bigbie Parrot store

So far so good...what a great idea ..I’m excited to start this app when I get into the office..but already support has been in touch to make sure all is well..what a lovely person I spoke with..from Vietnam so helpful ..we got chatting and she even subscribed to my YouTube channel..where I post videos of my pride and joy free flying..he’s a macaw...I’ll come back with an updated review once I’ve been trough the set up and know more how this app runs..

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your detailed feedback. Hope you enjoy and have a satisfying experience with our app.
Don't hesitate to connect us if you have any questions, we are happy to help!

Kidzstore.eu

Had some troubles with the API within the app. But must mention that the customer service and their motivation to help is enormous. Rita you were very vast in responding every time. Did not wait until I responded but emailed me right after thinking of a solution. Praises to the customer service! And the tech team that is now trying to solve the API issue!

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! Our team is thrilled to know we're doing you a great service. Hope you'll continue to enjoy the app and do reach out to us if you run into anything!

Mer Neith Collection

I used this app to help upload my photos to make more store appear more professional. It is a really good app, shows my pictures from instagram clearly, Overall the app is very good! Thanks

September 30, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the compliment, hope you'll continue to enjoy the app in the future :)

Elyse Wilde LLC

This app does the trick. The only downside is that it disconnects from our IG from time to time. Other than that, I am happy with it!

September 1, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience you have with our app. We sent you an email to support you further. Please check it and give us more details about your problem. We will try our best to help you as soon as possible!