Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by AllFetch

Minimal and shoppable Instagram feeds to sell more products

Kitten Mittens Seattle

Getting the app to work was a little hard at first because I'm not a developer. But the support team was great and stuck with us to work through all of our questions! We are using the free version and the app is working great!

August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Sports Gym Merchandise For Men And Women

Hi, I installed the app, but then decided to uninstall it and remove it. But it still remained in my theme sections, and probably slows down my website, please remove it. It did not go even I uninstalled it. Or how can I truly remove it from my theme?

July 2, 2021

Hi there,

First of all, we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience you have with our app. Customer satisfaction is our first priority, so we would love to hear from you!

We highly appreciate it if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem.
Please kindly help me check your inbox or chat with us via live chat system on our website (https://allfetch.com/) so we can support you further.

Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns!

Best regards,
Rita
Customer Support Manager at AllFetch

Sophie Melville Art

Functional and easy to install. Looks exactly how I wanted my feed to look. Great tech support as well.

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Maksym Joaillerie

I had some trouble with the app and the customer service was super quick to respond when I need it. Even late at night!

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review, it means a lot to us.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

curatd.

It’s a good app. The free plan has limited customisable features but not bad at all considering it’s free.
Does what I want it to do and the customer support is good too!

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for our updates!

Poderi Gianni Gagliardo

Rita helped me with an issue, fast and committed. Now there is another price problem and i wait it can be fixed soon to install again this app.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your detail feedback. We really appreciate that you take your time to share your thoughts with us.

Rest assured that we are trying our best to improve our app to make every customer satisfied! We will inform you when our new app feature is updated.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question/concern! We are here to help you!

Bigbie Parrot store

So far so good...what a great idea ..I’m excited to start this app when I get into the office..but already support has been in touch to make sure all is well..what a lovely person I spoke with..from Vietnam so helpful ..we got chatting and she even subscribed to my YouTube channel..where I post videos of my pride and joy free flying..he’s a macaw...I’ll come back with an updated review once I’ve been trough the set up and know more how this app runs..

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your detailed feedback. Hope you enjoy and have a satisfying experience with our app.
Don't hesitate to connect us if you have any questions, we are happy to help!

Kidzstore.eu

Had some troubles with the API within the app. But must mention that the customer service and their motivation to help is enormous. Rita you were very vast in responding every time. Did not wait until I responded but emailed me right after thinking of a solution. Praises to the customer service! And the tech team that is now trying to solve the API issue!

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! Our team is thrilled to know we're doing you a great service. Hope you'll continue to enjoy the app and do reach out to us if you run into anything!

Mer Neith Collection

I used this app to help upload my photos to make more store appear more professional. It is a really good app, shows my pictures from instagram clearly, Overall the app is very good! Thanks

September 30, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the compliment, hope you'll continue to enjoy the app in the future :)

Elyse Wilde LLC

This app does the trick. The only downside is that it disconnects from our IG from time to time. Other than that, I am happy with it!

September 1, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience you have with our app. We sent you an email to support you further. Please check it and give us more details about your problem. We will try our best to help you as soon as possible!