Shoppable Instagram Gallery

Shoppable Instagram Gallery

by AllFetch

Minimal & interactive Instagram feed with product tags

Sara Tamimi

I love using the Shoppable Instagram gallery app! It is so useful and makes my homepage look wonderful :)

March 7, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We really appreciate it!
If you have any questions or concern, feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you!

Be Kind 2 Me

I love this app, makes my site look great, super easy to set-up, and linking my posts automatically has been a huge time saver. I have run into a few issues with Instagram disconnecting and large image file sizes, but customer service is very friendly and responsive!! Thank you!

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customer service.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Huella Beauty

This app is very simple to use and the staff is very helpful with any questions I have or anything that I need.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing the review. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Mahogany Melanin Magic

Rita was awesome, patient, and smart. I recommend this app 100% I'm no computer whiz but her easy instructions and cool head made the experience a breeze...Thanks Rita

March 2, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! Reading this review made our day!

Rita from AllFetch

Ginkgo Health Shop

I absolutely love this app. It adds a very beautiful Instagram Gallery on my site. As I update my Instagram its gets updated as well which is an easy way to add a little update to your site. The customer service was amazing too. When something wasn't working the company had someone reach out and solve the problem for me quickly. They were also very polite and kind. I highly recommend this app.

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words, it was very nice of you. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Romero & McPaul

LOVE the app, just what our brand needed The support team was super helpful and responsive as well.

February 17, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We really appreciate it.
If you have any questions or concern, feel free to contact us. We are always ready to help you!

Heirscollection

This tool is very useful and helpful for customers to refer to other platforms such as instagram to shop! The representative are very prompt with their response and quick to guiding you if you need help.

February 4, 2021

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you <3

Kidsimply

Great app, fantastic staff. I would highly recommend this app. I received exceptional service from Rita.

January 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review with us and this made our day! We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Orsini Vinyl & Designs

Easy app to setup! Rita was super prompt in replying to help me when i got stuck. First impression: A+ :)

January 18, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We really appreciate it
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. We are always ready to help you!

SiiZU | Sustainable Fashion

Love the app so far, everything is very straightforward. Rita from the customer service is very helpful and responsive.

December 20, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing the review, it was very nice of you. It motivates us to continue working hard!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you ^^

Previous 1 3 4 5 6