Shoppable Instagram Gallery

Shoppable Instagram Gallery

by AllFetch

Drive sales with an Instagram gallery with tagged products

teaspoon tea company

Nice and easy to use and place on my theme. Customisation good but would be nice to be able to change the font of the text line above the gallery

Kinder Kouture

Really great app. Installed immediately, and so easy to tag the products for the feed. Fantastic. I am impressed.

August 9, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a feedback, we're so glad you like the app. If you need any assistance from our team, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Chris Lopez Studio

I just easily installed it and I love it. People are able to see the products tagged on the right and with one click they can buy them. I just had a minor issue at the beginning and I contacted costumer service at 11pm and quickly they solved it. I wish it has a title at the top of the slide show bar. Love it

August 7, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you so much for the feedback. Happy to be of help :) Also, our next update should include the feature you want. Cheers!

Milvertons

Shoppable Instagram Gallery is a nice and useful app, easy to set up. The app works as advertised. Thanks to AllFetch!

August 5, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for dropping us the feedback. Hope you continue to enjoy the experience this app brings!

littlewhimsy

Great app for tagging our products from our Instagram on our home and product pages. Fast help from the developers when needed. It would be helpful if the colour and grid size features were available to the mid tier pricing as we don't really want to pay that much more a month for a static feature like this but overall happy with the mid tier app.

July 28, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you so much for spending time on leaving us these beautiful words. Do not hesitate to reach us if you have any problems! We will be happy to help you!

NoteBlank

Just like what other reviews say, this app works pretty well at what it does. Also, their free tier is surprisingly feature rich. Pretty cool.

June 30, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for the sweet feedback, great to see you're finding the app useful. Be sure to try out our Advanced Plan as well, there are many more upcoming treats!

Kawaii makeup

Perfacta esta app, sencilla pero concreta, facil instalacion y muy estable, recomendada para hacer de tu contenido de instagram una muy buena vista en tu tienda online.

June 29, 2020

Hello,

We are happy to see that you love the app. Gracias!!!

Jeepoholic Store

Great support! At first, I cannot feature the feed on the pages, but the team has quickly resolved it. Many thanks

June 25, 2020

Hi there,

Glad we could be of help. Thanks for taking the time to give us the review!

Tattoo & Skull

This app has the most essential functions for Instagram. We love how Instagram feed features on our site. Waiting for more updated versions

June 25, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for the great feedback. There are definitely many more to come!

Liv & Luna

This app is user friendly, I had it on my site in minutes! I have been looking for a free/affordable way to have a stoppable instagram. This is the best app for that! highly recommend. I told all of my boutique hub friends about it!!!!

June 23, 2020

Hey there,

We're excited to know that you love our app! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. Much love from our team <3

Previous 1