Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by AllFetch

Minimal and shoppable Instagram feeds to sell more products

KM Jewelry

app seems simple, although I needed help at first. Support was there to help me-she was SO helpful!!

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app and customer service.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

johnwalltech

i use the app to tag all products that I post on my instagram. It work great for me i wouldn't change a thing.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy that you have a satisfying experience with our app.

healed-ish

App works great & customer service is prompt, thorough & friendly!! I love the Advanced Plan feature that allows me to choose which IG images appear on my store page!

June 10, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

TUTTOFASHION LLC

This application is awesome! It is very intuitive, so it is easy to use. In addition, the feedback is very fast when you experience discomfort. I spoke with Rita for my issue and she accommodated every single request with a smile and promptly. Highly recommend!

May 30, 2021

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Gemmeria

Just what I was looking for, adding social proof to my homepage and product pages. Nothing more, nothing less. You need to subscribe to the $3.99 Advanced Plan to have it on your product pages but it's worth it. Rita and Isaac based in Vietnam were super helpful and responsive (at midnight even!) in helping me adjust the placement on the product page to where I want it and other minor tweaks. Would recommend! Feel free to check out how it looks on my site (www.gemmeria.com) and shop around for some jewelry! =) One small recommendation for future updates: allow the user to adjust the font for the feed text from the backend and adjust placement of the feed on product pages.

May 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words you share. It was very kind of you! We highly appreciate your suggestion! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Urban Fashion Store

i use this app for help my store to sale i like and the service of allfetch is excelent i recomended and is a trusted company thank you Rita for all help

May 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

ZOZO couture

Very useful app! The support is very nice and professional. I use an advanced plan and currently, I'm more than happy. Recommend!

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! We are so happy that you have a satisfying experience with our app and customer service.

Boogzel Home

good application, works great, very polite support that helped to solve the problem in a few minutes, everyone who needs instagram on the site to download

Pup Scruffs

App works great! Easy to integrate and support is very quick to lend you a hand. Best value I've seen for this feature incorporating and IG feed to your site.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customer service.

GlowithIt Cosmetics

Had a greAT EXPERIENCE IN CHAT E=WITH RITA. I AM NOT TECH SAVVY AT ALL AND I COULDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO INSTALL THIS- SJE WALKED ME THROUGH IT. WOULNT OF BEEN ABLE TO DO IT WITHOUT HER ASSISTANCE

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8