Shoppable Instagram Gallery

Shoppable Instagram Gallery

by AllFetch

Minimal & interactive Instagram feed with product tags

Santa Barbara Hives

Such a great app and incredible support! Rita was amazing. The app installs and works immediately but she helped show me how to configure to better and tag product photos. I wish all the apps were this easy!!

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your loving words you share. It was very kind of you! We are happy that you have a great experience with our app and service.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

qualityfico

I really love this app it was exactly what I was looking for my website.Its really simple to use it and has cheap plans for such a great look.The best part is the support,good and fast!!

November 20, 2020

Hey there!

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review <3 we hope you'll continue to support our apps in the future. Stay awesome!

LaraLashess

Use la aplicación en nuestra página y funcionó la galería es muy sencilla de utilizar. La recomiendo para trabajar con futuras páginas web.

November 11, 2020

¡Muchas gracias por tu excelente reseña! Estamos muy contentos de que tenga una gran experiencia con nuestra aplicación.
¡Háganos saber si necesita más ayuda! ¡Estamos aquí para ayudarte!

Anke Wonder

So far the apps seems to work nicely. I installed it and added tags which are now visible on my instagram feed in my store. Great.

November 9, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing the review, it was very nice of you. It motivates us to continue working hard!
Feel free to contact us if you need further support!

The Ananda Shop

The support team is really helpfull and responded quickly..while also being very easy to integrate. Thanks again.

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was very nice of you! We are happy that you have a great experience with our app and service.

X closet 寵包太太

November 3, 2020

謝謝您的愛語!我們很高興您在我們的應用程序方面擁有豐富的經驗。
讓我們知道您是否需要進一步的支持!我們是來幫你的!

US-CARS

I like how this app is simple and nice. Just as I wanted. I was finding a way how to add simple gallery to a web and this is great way how to do it!

November 1, 2020

Thank you for your loving words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app.
Let us know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

TheSavvyRunway

I used this app to customize my store and mesh my instagram with my online store and this worked wonder. Definitely Recommend.

November 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing the review, it was very nice of you. It motivates us to continue working hard!
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance!

LOVESHARRA

It's amazing and easy edit. However, I wish they add a description box under the feed label to write a short love note and an option to change the heading colour to match my website theme. Other than that it's amazing!

November 1, 2020

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We really appreciate your suggestions! Customer experience is our first priority, so we are trying hard to improve our app every day.

Feel free to connect us if you have any questions, we are happy to help!

AloraCosmetics

I'm really loving this app and how easy it was to install. This will make it so much easier for my customers to find the products that they were looking for from my feed. The creators are so helpful and nice. Highly recommend this app.

November 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question, we are here to help you!

Previous 1 3 4 5