Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by AllFetch

Minimal and shoppable Instagram feeds to sell more products

peaceorpieceent

The apps are great and working perfectly. Even the free versions. The service is outstanding and I got help from the support team all the way through to the finish line. I can really recommend this app and all the other apps from AllFetch!

September 19, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Starkpet

If I could rate 10 stars for AllFetch I will, this app deserves it. From being able to edit the design to creating multiple (beautiful) galleries and hosting them on your site easily, this app is fantastic. Every online store needs this app. Customer service is absolutely superb. Answered all of my questions promptly and professionally.

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

GADGETS INVASION

This app is super awesome!! was looking for something like this to help push my online business and so far it is great!!

September 2, 2021

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are more than happy to help!

Sayt Rlae®️

Thanks for great customer support.
Despite the fact that I am on the free plan, they quickly helped and resolved a minor bug I encountered on my website. Such a useful product and great customer support!

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app & service to deserve your trust.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

flourishtrends

I used this app to showcase my Instagram feed on my store homepage. It worked really well and customer support is excellent. They responded within a min and solved my problem. Thank you so much. recommend the app.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app and customer service.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Riciclone Smartphone - Vendita acquisto e riparazione dispositivi usati

The app is working very well, even in the free mode. I really appreciate the support, very kind and fast. Top quality

July 13, 2021

RooLow

There apps are really good specially if your are starting up new. The support is amazing. I use multiple if their apps. Great Job guys!

July 2, 2021

KM Jewelry

app seems simple, although I needed help at first. Support was there to help me-she was SO helpful!!

June 21, 2021

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

johnwalltech

i use the app to tag all products that I post on my instagram. It work great for me i wouldn't change a thing.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy that you have a satisfying experience with our app.

healed-ish

App works great & customer service is prompt, thorough & friendly!! I love the Advanced Plan feature that allows me to choose which IG images appear on my store page!

June 10, 2021

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8