Shoppable Instagram Feed

Elegant Instagram Feeds to drive holiday sales

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Eco Militia

Such an amazing and affordable Instagram app for my website. Love how beautifully Instagram feed display on the homepage. I would recommend it to my collegues.

ClassicsJewelryGifts

I was having a hard time setting up my Instagram and to connected to my website and Rita helped me from the first step to the end. I highly recommend this app. Thank you so much Rita for your help!!!

Qickshopp

This app is so easy to use and works well until now. There are so many customization options so I can make the feed display in my style. What a great exxperience!

January 14, 2022

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We really appreciate it!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you!

Riajuuapparel

Very nice and smooth slide transition. And I'd love how attractive the instagram feed looks on any pages. The analytics feature is also helpful. Have nothing to complain about it so far.

January 14, 2022

Thank you for your great review. We really appreciate that you take the time to share your thoughts with us.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions/concerns! We are here to help you!

pawhometown

This app worths 5/5. The instagram gallery looks beautifully on my site. I also get more followers and a few sales from it. Highly recommended.

January 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We highly appreciate it.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

frankiperiodcare

I really like this app. There are many design options to customize my Instagram gallery. I can easily track performance analytics from dashboard. Highly recommend this app for everyone.

January 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

MASAL SISMAN

Best Instagram feed app ever. The feed looks stunning on both my homepage and product page. It is also responsive in any devices and update frequently. Must try app !!!

YounessLeggings

Really great app! The Instagram feed looks stunning on my site and I rarely get any bugs with it. The app also update latest photos on Instagram feed. Love that

DESIGNER VYBES

I am totally satisfied with this app. Very easy to use and set up. It only takes me about 1-2 minutes to show Instagram feed on my website. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone!

December 29, 2021

furrsonalisedshop

Great customer support. I got trouble showing Instagram feed on my homepage and Rita from support team helped me promtly and sent me detailed video for guideline.

December 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy that you have a satisfying experience with our customer service.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11