Instagram shop by Snapppt

Instagram shop by Snapppt

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

ThunderStomp Threadz

I highly appreciate this app! It is such a vital integration to have, and the online chat representatives are very helpful! I 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a good way to incorporate Instagram shopping onto your webpage!

Rose from Africa

I was able to integrate my Instagram post to my website so easily. Not just integrate it but also embedded a link to the products so it's a win-win. I love it. makes my site look more professional and lively to viewers.

aboniks

This is a no-star product, fit only for low-effort shopify sites with extremely weak or completely disposable brand identities. If you're serious about your business and customer retention, this app isn't for you.

Free seems like a great price, but this app doesn't exist for your benefit. Avoid it unless you're happy with the idea of deliberately poking holes in your conversion funnel for the benefit of the Snapppt development team.

On the plus side, installation is very simple, it all seems well coded, and the interface is clean, (although effectively impossible to customize). Viewing it solely from a technical perspective, it's very well executed.

On the negative side, showcasing your brand is not a priority here. The app aggressively hijacks your instagram content, your site, and your hard work, turning you into little more than a marketing drone working for Snapppt.

Image overlays, Snapppt logos, and persistent links are prominently displayed as often as possible, drawing customers away from your ecosystem and your store at every opportunity.

Find a different solution that actually works for you. If you install this one, you're working for Snapppt.

Hex Girl

Downloaded this app because I went from a theme that had an Instagram plug-in to one that didn’t. I like this way better than just having my Instagram feed directly connected to my store. It lets you plan out the sequence of pictures that appear and hide pictures that don’t match the current colors of my store’s theme. All in all very user friendly and doesn’t take anyone experienced with codes (only thing I had an issue with was finding the homepage in the theme code but it’s under templates called index.liquid)

InStore18

Great app. Love it. Easily you can create clickable links to your product and improves conversion rate.

Pampas Fox

Hellooo! Love the app, really easy to set up and great to work with. Love the contents of Guy's emails, as we are very new to the app and find this info super useful!!! Keep it up!

Poche Posh

I used this app to put my instagram feed on my Shopify store. We decided to shy away from posting on Instagram and tried to delete the app. The app can not CAN NOT be deleted. I have tried, 1. finding the embed in the theme code, 2. deleting the widget from my homepage, 3. messaging Snapppt, 4. revoking access in Instagram 5. deleting Snapppt from my Shopify app page. Nothing worked. I don't know how they are so conniving but they can't be deleted. Be ware. It still shows on our front page. We've spent over 2 hours trying to delete them.

Guacamaya Online

Incredible look and so easy to use! We embedded the shoppable Instagram feed on our webpage and it has a great design. You can pretty much set it up yourself in an hour or two. Everything is pretty intuitive. Also, I like that it doesn't work through the Instagram Token method like other similar apps, because this token expires frequently - and once it does - your feed disappears until you renew it.

Would love to know how to embed it in my homepage though...

Bebeoutfits.com

I was looking for some sort of shoppable instagram landing page and I came to Snapppt which I can't believe it's free!
Does exactly what I need, setting easely Instagram pictures with redirect links to the product. I wish I could customize the product lightbox with my custom colors, maybe with borders or something and as well with a top header. I will give it a 5 star anyway, recommended!

The Jiu Jitsu Brotherhood

Great little app - does exactly what it says on the tin! My instagram account is perfectly synced with my Shopify store with no hassle. The support team is also very fast to respond to questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69