Instagram Shop by SNPT

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Social Commerce, User Generated Content & Influencer Marketing

SG INNIKA

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

You can't have a website without a shoppable instagram. The team at SNPT are great and really helpful. They made this happen with no fuss and amazing support.

Deux Mains

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app and the team that support it have been awesome for us. We continue to find new ways to work together as they really love their brands!

THE LOOM COLLECTION

I am updating my review since I got quite a lot of support from the Sauce team. They've jumped on zoom calls to give me an introductory session and explain the tips and tricks as well as hidden benefits of using the app. Thanks to Fede and Yemi in particular for checking in until I was happy and on my own two feet to start using the app. The app is a bit more than I expected but I now see its benefits.

DEEP END

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is nice although it's missing some basic functions here and there. I've contacted support a number of times however they are not very responsive. On their live chat, I find myself having to follow up numerous times (this last time for over 2 weeks) and still waiting for a response. So 4 stars for the app but 2 stars for their support.

My Brands Closet

Location United Arab Emirates

I have logged in with this app already. I recently changed my insta password so I was trying to log in to this app again from Shopify but it's not working anymore. not sending a reset password either. If I try to sign up again it says this user id already exists and I tried their live chat and send a message for help. Nothing, nada. I feel so lost and this app put me in a loop I feel I can't get out of. :(

Johnny Beach

Time spent using app About 4 years

Its ridiculous the amount you are now charging a month for this. It used to be free. That is quite the jump. And there is basically no free option once you use 50 tags. VERY disapointed.

ela Handbags

Time spent using app About 1 year

UX is awful. It won't let me search the influencer by their handle only with hashtags. It also won't let me add the influencer image to the product page without downloading code. It used to be easier to use but since they updated the app, it's gone downhill. Will probably delete the app and find something similar. 100% do not recommend.

April 2, 2022

Hi Ela Handbags, I've recorded a quick 1min video https://youtu.be/vM4F0SlpL1Q showing how any Instagram Influencer can be looked up by their username, their media can then be tagged with any product and automatically showcased in your relevant product pages (no code needed!). I'd be delighted to hop on a 1:1 to better understand your key challenges and will do my best to solve + optimise them for you on the call.

Plume Hair & Lash Science

This app is great! There’s so many amazing customizable features and most importantly it helps with social proof by getting UGC right onto your website!

plantstraws

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. I think it looks good on my website, and the library and settings are easy to navigate. This is the most minimal and fast loading IG apps I've tried, and I scouted through a few! Four stars instead of five because:
(1) I'd love to see integration with conversion apps as I sell in multiple currencies. (2) The design on mobile is not as clean as for desktop imo, and from what I can tell I can't make customizations specifically for mobile. Will update if this changes! The support and sales teams are amazing!

Yūjin

Amazing app. Really helpful! Support is good. And the app is pretty customizable. I wish it have more features for the basic plan

January 5, 2022

Thanks you for your review. We have some exciting new features coming up so stay tuned for more to come in 2022!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87