Instagram shop by Snapppt

Instagram shop by Snapppt

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

Ogon Panama

A very easy app to showcase your instagram on your shopify website. An enjoyable browsing experience for the customers.
Haven't seen much increase in sales yet though!

Trevor's Universe

This application is simple and easy. I went to use it to tag products and was pleasantly surprised I could also use this app to track my sales with their analytic code. I enjoy this and will continue using this app.

KirkerArtandJewelry

It does what it says it does. It was a little hard to figure some stuff but I got it all working. I like it.

P U R V I D A

I tried serveral times to sign up but everytime the instagram authorization fails. I asked the support for help but nobody answered

DeiaClothing

I can't signup to Snapppt, it just say opps something went wrong....! It doesn't say anything on their app and there's no way contacting them

Mr.Bright

Привет всем ! Действительно классное приложение! Я совершенно случайно узнал об этом инструменте и я приятно удивлен такой встрече)) Мой сайт стал интереснее! Очень интересное решение, дизайн и результат работы создателей этого приложения. Спасибо!

GoodGuyFlooring

I like this app because it is free to use -- utilizes your Instagram feed (and/or hashtags) to curate your gallery. However we have two galleries, and Snapppt puts incorrect images in each, and takes a while for the page to load.

Sonarta.com

This is a very easy and user friendly app.
I just started using this app and I really like it. The fact that everything is connected and I don’t have to copy and paste the urls makes the process fast and accurate.

Moroccan Corridor

Excellent app! Extremely useful, very rich, user freindly and adds an amazing look to your store.
If I could give a better rating I would certainly have done

kleine upcyclerei

The app helped me to understand whats going on in customers head attaching instagram and why it's so great to be able to make my instsgram shopable on our own site. We embedded the shopable gallery - it's very fast, unique and gives us great conversions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70