Instagram shop by Snapppt

Instagram shop by Snapppt

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

One-Eyed Doll

This has been a really cool addition to our shop. We've used it to plug our IG feed product pics onto our product pages. I feel like it adds some "realness": to the product page. Especially the pics of fans with their gear. I'm also looking forward to trying out a people power campaign. I had some questions and the dev got back to me quickly and thoroughly. Thanks guys for putting so much effort into it and for being friendly and helpful. Five stars, definitely give it a try.

LabelDaddy

Really great app so far, especially considering that it is free. I highly recommend it to any growing business.

The Vintage Artistry

This app works seamlessly. It is simple and quick to install, and a great price! I wish I had found it sooner!

V A N V O S S

This app is increadibly i love it 100%. Its a game changer it takes your instagram experience to the next level. I highly recomend it. Carol vanvoss.com

Foxy’s Leotards

So far I'm rating Snpt a 4 because I have not yet went live with my site yet. But so far I love how easy and convenient the apps is and I'm very excited to share it with Foxy's Leotards Instagram followers!! Thank you Snpt for creating such an amazing app!

PollyB International

I have only just installed this App. I already Love It!!! It's super simple to install and use. Can't comment on IG conversion rates yet but... I would highly recommend this App, looking forward to working with it. Thanks, Guys Great Idea for an App. PollyB

Minoux Jewelry

Easy and clear set up, good customer service when I had a question. Clean and inobtrusive design, which I really appreciate. It's too early to tell if it's increasing IG conversion rate, but it makes it much simpler for our customers to find the products in our IG feed, so it definitely seems like a no brainer to use. It's completely free, so I am curious to see how they will monetize.

Wrought Iron Haven

this app helps our sales on our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com. Social media is uber important these days for SEO and to get the word out about your brand.

Gamesboat

Free App that fulfilled our need to link Instagram posts to our website.

Massivebest

Works great ! good customer service
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65