Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

BELLAVINTAGEHOME

Great app. When i first started with it you could tag a number of items. Now only one... this was a little disappointing. The app does exactly what we needed and is very user friendly!

Treska, Inc

Great app! Love being able to have our ig feed on our website, and also love for customers to be able to buy from posts within ig!

Re-Athlete

Awesome app - great support that helped us integrate everything according to our wishes. Appreciate the functions of the app

ENUBEE

I like the app because it's easy to use and gives an option to click and purchase from Instagram.

Naturally Canada Emporium

good app, does what we needed it to do. good customer service. overall great experience. definitely recommend

White Wolf Spice Company

I probably don't use this app for its fully intended purpose (the online store part) but I enjoy using it for my social media feed in my website footer. It does a great job displaying the feed and has an intuitive interface that I like. Overall, quite happy and would recommend this app.

Social Justice Jewelry

This is the second time installing the app. First time it showed some but not all of our UGC and it overtime showed less and less. I uninstalled and looked for a different app but couldn't find one that let me easily edit which pics from feed showed up so I returned. It's several steps but I regram any posts that the app doesn't pick up in the People Powered tags. The regram idea took a few emails to get as an idea from the staff at SNPT. I didnt like the extra steps so I left. Now I am back and did it it seemed to work fine but isnt great for my instgram restyling.

Like that I can put gallery on product page now as social proof as people decide whether to buy and tailor it with just pics of that product.

Cabral Outdoors

Very useful app if you are looking for instagram shopping on your page.
Nice simple layout and easy to use backend.

PatchPanel

Super cool app, our primary use is product listing level galleries. This allows our customers to see both our photos, and all of the awesome photos our social following posts FOR FREE! That social proof goes a long way in showing people that other humans actually do use your products. Tons of other great stuff in there too that we're yet to explore, but very excited to in the future.

TinyBitz

I've been looking for an Instagram shoppable feed for awhile now and so happy that I found SNPT! It's highly customisable to integrate nicely in your website and the flexibility to reuse content from our instagram posts will help to reduce our time to curate content on our site. Now I just need to post more on instagram! Thanks SNPT ❤️

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83