Sauce Social Commerce by SNPT

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Brands Closet

Location United Arab Emirates

I have logged in with this app already. I recently changed my insta password so I was trying to log in to this app again from Shopify but it's not working anymore. not sending a reset password either. If I try to sign up again it says this user id already exists and I tried their live chat and send a message for help. Nothing, nada. I feel so lost and this app put me in a loop I feel I can't get out of. :(

Johnny Beach

Its ridiculous the amount you are now charging a month for this. It used to be free. That is quite the jump. And there is basically no free option once you use 50 tags. VERY disapointed.

ela Handbags

UX is awful. It won't let me search the influencer by their handle only with hashtags. It also won't let me add the influencer image to the product page without downloading code. It used to be easier to use but since they updated the app, it's gone downhill. Will probably delete the app and find something similar. 100% do not recommend.

April 2, 2022

Hi Ela Handbags, I've recorded a quick 1min video https://youtu.be/vM4F0SlpL1Q showing how any Instagram Influencer can be looked up by their username, their media can then be tagged with any product and automatically showcased in your relevant product pages (no code needed!). I'd be delighted to hop on a 1:1 to better understand your key challenges and will do my best to solve + optimise them for you on the call.

Plume Hair & Lash Science

This app is great! There’s so many amazing customizable features and most importantly it helps with social proof by getting UGC right onto your website!

plantstraws

Great app. I think it looks good on my website, and the library and settings are easy to navigate. This is the most minimal and fast loading IG apps I've tried, and I scouted through a few! Four stars instead of five because:
(1) I'd love to see integration with conversion apps as I sell in multiple currencies. (2) The design on mobile is not as clean as for desktop imo, and from what I can tell I can't make customizations specifically for mobile. Will update if this changes! The support and sales teams are amazing!

Yūjin

Amazing app. Really helpful! Support is good. And the app is pretty customizable. I wish it have more features for the basic plan

January 5, 2022

Thanks you for your review. We have some exciting new features coming up so stay tuned for more to come in 2022!

masque BAR

Great app. Love the interface on both my website and the back end. Easy to navigate. Great set of tools to use for influencers and social media.

UDARELY

Good app, the only thing that's missing is that you can't actually show the real engagement of the posts and make the real ig post come up when ppl are clicking on it. Some other apps use this feature and I would love to see it in the future. But out of all the apps, I found this one to be the most user-friendly and it allows me to configure product pages with all our ig posts for the specific products. Would love to see an automated feature for this in the future. Something to automatically see what product tags we have on it posts and automatically show the post on the specific product page. Keep it up.

June 11, 2021

Thanks for your review! I have shared your suggestions with the tech team.

Dodoskin

very good ! It's nice to be able to easily put a feed in the Theme,
Thank you so much! I will use it.

June 7, 2021

Thanks! You have some great UGC that will work very well in your shoppable feed.

SHINY JEWELRY

I did a mistake when filling the email and now I can't change it, so I have no access to the email verification page. That's very disturbing.

June 7, 2021

We have sent you an email on how to change that. Let us know if you need anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87