Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

YogaPaws

This app is fantastic. I love it so much I made the Shoppable Feed the top spot under our "Shop" tab. Very easy to use and implement into your store and IG account. Looks great and works perfectly. :)

VESTIRSI

I've followed the instructions, but it's not working on my feed and I cant find a customer service number, email or contact anywhere. How are we supposed to contact you for help?

Cloud Stomper

I love this app. Its easy to use and has helped me re-design my instagram and i think it looks beautiful. Still got a lot more to learn, but so far its fantastic! <3

Ora Era

It's an elegant way to integrate your Instagram pictures into your Shopify store and to make the pictures "shoppable". Very ideal for shops that are located in countries where the IG Shop feature is unavailable. The Snapppt support is also very friendly and responsive and helped me solve my problem in a short amount of time!

social clothing co.

Still learning the ropes of the Snapppt app, but all is going well! Very impressed with the simplicity of everything!

Tu Rincón Zen

Me gusta bastante, es muy fácil de usar. Estaría genial que se pudiesen subir fotos desde la aplicación,pero, desde que la uso, no sabría que hacer sin ella. Es estupenda.

Two Sisters Spa

So far loving the Snapppt app! I love that you can have multiple feeds on your site, your full feed or filter it by hasthags and @mentions. Was super easy to link up my insta with shopify and awesome to have a shoppable feed on site!

Motiny

This app is great! I was able to link my instagram account in minutes. This is a must have for your shopify app arsenal.

Dr.C Lab - Smart Beauty from Silicon Valley

The app caused issues on my website. I contacted the support team, they asked me to send staff account invitation. After I sent it they ignored my messages. It has been one week after the issue occurred but nothing was solved. The worst app support I’ve been experiencing so far from Shopify!

Pefumo Perfumes

Couldnt find anything better than this. It does exactly as described and very helpful support team. A MUST HAVE for any e-commerce business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74