Instagram shop by Snapppt

Instagram shop by Snapppt

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

AAC®️ - ALL ABOUT CASH

So good! You can tag the products on your page and customize the way the gallery looks. It's easy to use

Shaperieo

I have bee struggling to get sales on Instagram, I have good inventory but need something like this which can be showcased more professionally. Snapppt is the answer to all of my Instagram worries and I am sure I should be able to finally see some sales with this great looking app.

For you

Здравствуйте!!! Меня зовут Алсу. Только недавно загрузила приложение и не разобралась еще до конца. Но думаю, что оно принесет мне только пользу. Спасибо.

Ascende Fitness

The app installed easy, but it has not worked as it was advertised. I have been working with it for weeks on my own, because I reached out to their support and they sent me generic installation instructions and totally ignored my issues. I sent another support request and they never even responded. I worked with Shopify support and they gave it their best effort, but the app still doesn't work. I do not recommend this app.

Visual Biscuit

Snapppt simplifies sales by providing the tools necessary to monetize Instagram and we love that, here at Visual Biscuit Kids... thank so much for creating the platform for this much needed feature.

ootsh

Very bad app, not working well, and the support is even worst, don't waste your time installing it

GRANELLOSO

Great app, infinite customization and...it's free.
Also a great support help me with something I didn't understand how to set.
I highly recommend this app.

Ferly Distribuidora

Hi...It was very veryhelpful and easy to install...I ll keep on eye to see how it works and I hope this help the sales to my products,...Good support

412Motorsport

Easy and free. Very nice of the developers to create such a cool and intuitive application and release to use for free. Writing the review to show appreciation.

Store

Very good! I'm enjoying the easy way to use it. Highly recommend for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73