Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

MyHackerTech

We've used the app since the very start of our store and I can say it is one of the best to get that social proof with new features(shopping) coming fast and excellent support!

ילון סברובסקי

This app is very easy to set up. I love that you can see all the people that mentioned you and that you can use their content with full accreditation. I did see an uplift in sales since I added social into my website. Plus their support team is great and always there to help

SILKSPELLS SINGAPORE

I am using this app for some months now. Wanted to wait and see how it works and test out the features before i write a review. I must say I am very happy with it. I am using the shoppable gallery and like how it looks. The only thing I dont like is that when I downloaded, it was free but now I have to upgrade to be able to tag products.

1love2hugs3kisses Ibiza

I use SNPT to create a LookBook from our Instagram Posts on our webshop. Super user friendly. Would definitely recommend. Thanks SNPT for the free version. Keep it up!

So iLL

The app was originally free - I got it all setup and it really is a nice app. However...
1. They pulled the ol' switch-a-roo on us and changed their business model. Now the free tier is basically useless and we would have to pay a minimum of $30/mo. Now I have their code cluttering our site with the option to pay up or not use it like we were previously.
2. SNPT code fought other code on our site and I had to disable it. Specifically, it fought w/ our Rewards program "Smile.io" Bummer, because the app is well thought out and nice...just a slimy move to change up pricing like that. Also, it would be nice if they showed their pricing tiers other than "Free to install" - below is the $29.99/mo. tier - essential if you want to actually utilize the app. $29.99/mo
Everything in Free, + Video tagging
Videos in galleries, Product Pages, Shop the Look cards
Custom galleries
Unlimited embeddable galleries for your store & web
Unlimited product tags
Multi product tagging on products & videos
UGC
Tag your products in User Generated Posts & Videos
Hashtag galleries
Create custom hashtag filtered galleries
Shop the look cards
Let customers shop the look in interactive media cards
Discreet branding
Minify SNPT branding that your customers see in your store
Design customisation
Get the look you want for all galleries & carousels

Summer Forever Beachwear & Accessories Turkish Towels

I use SNPT to put together a LookBook from our Instagram Posts. Super user friendly. Would definitely recommend. Thanks SNPT for the free version.

Terra Powders

BE AWARE before you install and spend your time linking product pages to each IG post photo... If you're only using the Free version, you ONLY get to choose and link to 50 IG posts for free. You cannot change them or choose others instead once you've reached the 50 max. Quite disappointed!

KHONGBOON

Great APP and customer service are A+. Quick replies and assistance whenever needed. Highly recommended.

Jennifer Young

Tried a bunch of UGC apps and SNPT's was by far the best. Free version most feature rich we tried and their paid plans are awesome value for money - same functionality elsewhere was 10x.

Miamily

it was easy to set up, I use it for embedding my IG feed, will try the product page embeds and see if it can help with sales. ( i haven't seen if it's helped with sales yet cut we just implemented it two days ago)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84