Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

UDARELY

Good app, the only thing that's missing is that you can't actually show the real engagement of the posts and make the real ig post come up when ppl are clicking on it. Some other apps use this feature and I would love to see it in the future. But out of all the apps, I found this one to be the most user-friendly and it allows me to configure product pages with all our ig posts for the specific products. Would love to see an automated feature for this in the future. Something to automatically see what product tags we have on it posts and automatically show the post on the specific product page. Keep it up.

June 11, 2021

Thanks for your review! I have shared your suggestions with the tech team.

Dodoskin

very good ! It's nice to be able to easily put a feed in the Theme,
Thank you so much! I will use it.

June 7, 2021

Thanks! You have some great UGC that will work very well in your shoppable feed.

SHINY JEWELRY

I did a mistake when filling the email and now I can't change it, so I have no access to the email verification page. That's very disturbing.

June 7, 2021

We have sent you an email on how to change that. Let us know if you need anything else.

Vulkit

I filled in the wrong email address when registering. But I found that I was using an abandoned email address, and there was no button to click back or modify the email address except for showing the email verification page. so disappointing!

May 17, 2021

Hi there, we have already reached out to you and offered assistance. We hope you will enjoy using the app as all the other shop owners we have on board with us.

Sunday Bedding

Although we ran into some issues installing the product page gallery at first, the support team has been super helpful! They helped to solve the header issue too - the style and when we need it to be hidden if there's no products tagged, the support and tech team acted very quickly. The rest of the features are super easy to use, really happy with this app. It would be great if the upload media feature can be included in the Pro plan (maybe with a limit to the number of photos you can upload?) as other users had shared the price for premium is not really accessible for small businesses.

May 17, 2021

Thanks for your kind words. I'll take your suggestion on board and I will discuss with the team.

MMA Store Peru

Muy buena app. ofrece muchos beneficios en el plan free pero seria bueno que bajen un poco el precio de los planes pagados

SOVATS

Great app and seamless installation. This app adds much value to our shop. Very pleased with it + very responsive customer service.

Iron Doggy™

Love this app! The Shoppable Galleries and the Shop Instagram page have helped to increase conversions. It literally paid for itself in one day after adding it. Very responsive customer service (Thank You Fede!). I like how you can track results and actually see which images are the most effective for conversions. The only thing I wish I could do (on the Pro plan) is to rearrange the images without having to upgrade to Premium. Highly recommended!

Pursh Collection

I love this app; I have had it for quite some time (since the early stages) and it is perfect for showcasing your influencers or customers on your own shopping page or on your product page. You can even add galleries to other areas of your website. It definitely gives you a modern edge with the social proof you need! Great service and a caring team. Thank you!

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're very happy to have you on board with us!

Home Of Nail Art

Happily surprised with this app. It has delivered on everything it said it will - which is rare with the amount of rubbish about. Works very well for my industry so if you also operate in a visual vertical it would benefit you.

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86