Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

Terra Powders

BE AWARE before you install and spend your time linking product pages to each IG post photo... If you're only using the Free version, you ONLY get to choose and link to 50 IG posts for free. You cannot change them or choose others instead once you've reached the 50 max. Quite disappointed!

KHONGBOON

Great APP and customer service are A+. Quick replies and assistance whenever needed. Highly recommended.

Jennifer Young

Tried a bunch of UGC apps and SNPT's was by far the best. Free version most feature rich we tried and their paid plans are awesome value for money - same functionality elsewhere was 10x.

Miamily

it was easy to set up, I use it for embedding my IG feed, will try the product page embeds and see if it can help with sales. ( i haven't seen if it's helped with sales yet cut we just implemented it two days ago)

BELLAVINTAGEHOME

Great app. When i first started with it you could tag a number of items. Now only one... this was a little disappointing. The app does exactly what we needed and is very user friendly!

Treska, Inc

Great app! Love being able to have our ig feed on our website, and also love for customers to be able to buy from posts within ig!

Re-Athlete

Awesome app - great support that helped us integrate everything according to our wishes. Appreciate the functions of the app

ENUBEE

I like the app because it's easy to use and gives an option to click and purchase from Instagram.

Naturally Canada Emporium

good app, does what we needed it to do. good customer service. overall great experience. definitely recommend

White Wolf Spice Company

I probably don't use this app for its fully intended purpose (the online store part) but I enjoy using it for my social media feed in my website footer. It does a great job displaying the feed and has an intuitive interface that I like. Overall, quite happy and would recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84