Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

NAYUKIDRAWS

Overall works great. But took a star off because I found all of a sudden it stopped loading on my store home page, so I had to log in to fix it. Also another star off because it looks like the developers have started removing some features that used to be available. For example I could tag up to 5 products before, now to tag 2 or more, I need a monthly subscription. Also there has been a limit added to how many photos you can tag with a product now. I am worried when I log in to this app a few months to a year later, all good functionality will be gone, and it will become a limited and extremely stripped down app like all the other Instagram app offerings in the Shopify app store.

Spangle

This app is GREAT. I just started my boutique, and the hotspots feature is fantastic! I can put outfits together and link to every single product. It's a fantastic sales tool. If you have Instagram, there's no reason to not have this!

Maxima Bridal

Awesome app! We were previously using our built-in theme Instagram feed but with this app the feed looks so much better plus you can tag products to create social proof. I highly recommend it to every shop owner out there!

Theas Essence

People at SNPT, You guys are awesome and I love how easy and useful SNPT is! I’m new to it but I’m loving all of it.

MARY YOUNG

Really simple to use and implement. Great they have a free option to get started! Looks great on our website too.

Lara Heems jewellery

its great way to have your instagram on your website and the support team are great too ! amazing !

DR3 Athletics

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
its a separate site that wont even be added to a page using iframe
unless thats what you are looking for

Spirit Wrist

The team from SNPT has its product on lock. Here's all you need to know. In less than 6 months we went from 0 to over 63K fans on Instagram. When you have a great product and good content, SNPT is the only Instagram app you need.

Libra Passion Store

Great App!It's user friendly and creative. Especially I love the fact that is free and thus very helful for new brands on the marketplace. Keep doing the good job!

FittedFW

SNPT is an excellent, easy to use app! We love having the ability to have a shoppable Instagram feed. We added it to our website and it looks great.