Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Beautiful You Hair Extensions

I love this app. Makes it easy to get noticed and also installs the link. Definetly a traffic increase. Saves on placing ads as well. Oh yeah this is all around great. Very attentive with support as well. Count me IN.

The Earstylist

Easy to set up and I love the commitment to innovating and improving.

Backtozero

Probably the best IG apps we ever used! Support team is very responsive and try their best to help us solve our problems! Thanks for creating something so useful and so simple to use! Keep it up!!!

Adorned By Chi

Love this app! Easy to implement, easy to use, and super helpful for customers. Instagram is our #1 referrer, so it makes shopping easier for customers who find us through the platform. Definitely the best app I've ever used.

Msbluesleeve

Easy to set up and looks great! Highly recommended!

Liony

Very nice app to have! I would recommend this app for everyone who is starting a shop and has an Instagram. Tracks every conversion and looks clean AF.

Clositherapi

AMAZING app... Cannot wait to see what else is on the horizon in the future as it is incredible at the moment and packed with so many great features. The best Instagram app available. Thanks guys for making it happen! www.clositherapi.com :)

Kainaniswim

Love this app! The ability to direct customers to the proper merchandise with just a click on a photo is great. It would be great to have more than one link available on each IG photo. Keep up the great work!

Sequinsand

Other similar apps I've tried required me to add a link to my instagram bio to sync my products. With this app, you can keep your direct business website link in your bio and just integrate a widget into your website! I love it so far and am excited for the new features!

Kings Rush

We're so excited for the new feature!