Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Liony

Very nice app to have! I would recommend this app for everyone who is starting a shop and has an Instagram. Tracks every conversion and looks clean AF.

Clositherapi

AMAZING app... Cannot wait to see what else is on the horizon in the future as it is incredible at the moment and packed with so many great features. The best Instagram app available. Thanks guys for making it happen! www.clositherapi.com :)

Kainaniswim

Love this app! The ability to direct customers to the proper merchandise with just a click on a photo is great. It would be great to have more than one link available on each IG photo. Keep up the great work!

Sequinsand

Other similar apps I've tried required me to add a link to my instagram bio to sync my products. With this app, you can keep your direct business website link in your bio and just integrate a widget into your website! I love it so far and am excited for the new features!

Kings Rush

We're so excited for the new feature!

Fontgastronomic

I have tested so many instagram feeds an shoppable apps and at final I have choose Snapppt basically becouse his feed in my store is exacly the showing I want for company images. Responsive...Great app!

Elemnt

Fantastic idea and service especially for brands that use Instagram heavily to promote and engage their customers. 90% off our social traffic is visually engaged through Instagram and this plugin will improve our conversation rate drastically as it is so much easier now for our customers to locate the product they first saw on our Instagram page.

Arlo Jewellery

A rookie like myself is likely to miss a detail or two. A quick email to Guy and I thought I was more or less leaving the app behind.

Guy quickly realised the point of my dissatisfaction and let me know exactly how to get the result I was after.

The whole process took 4 minutes.

Talk about a happy turnaround for both of us. 11/10!!

- Annelies @ Arlo Jewellery

Az Thrift Store Junkies

Great. Ideas are alazing can't wait to see it all

Wass Island Clothing

I LOVE this app. The instructions are clear and it's Easy Peezy! After just a tiny bit of fedoodaling I was able to figure it out and it works great! It's easy to use, easy to install and it looks incredible. I searched the internet and the shopify app store for something like this for 2 weeks and couldn't find anything easy to install and Free like this app. I am so impressed! Thank you Snpppt for being the answer to my dream of having a Shoppable Instagram Feed on my Shopify site! I love that I can customize what my customers see so that just my products appear on my website leaving my Instagram page as is... Great job!
xoxo