Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

MMA Store Peru

Muy buena app. ofrece muchos beneficios en el plan free pero seria bueno que bajen un poco el precio de los planes pagados

SOVATS

Great app and seamless installation. This app adds much value to our shop. Very pleased with it + very responsive customer service.

Iron Doggy™

Love this app! The Shoppable Galleries and the Shop Instagram page have helped to increase conversions. It literally paid for itself in one day after adding it. Very responsive customer service (Thank You Fede!). I like how you can track results and actually see which images are the most effective for conversions. The only thing I wish I could do (on the Pro plan) is to rearrange the images without having to upgrade to Premium. Highly recommended!

Pursh Collection

I love this app; I have had it for quite some time (since the early stages) and it is perfect for showcasing your influencers or customers on your own shopping page or on your product page. You can even add galleries to other areas of your website. It definitely gives you a modern edge with the social proof you need! Great service and a caring team. Thank you!

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're very happy to have you on board with us!

Home Of Nail Art

Happily surprised with this app. It has delivered on everything it said it will - which is rare with the amount of rubbish about. Works very well for my industry so if you also operate in a visual vertical it would benefit you.

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

YURI

Great application ! Useful if you want to show your Instagram pictures on your product pages. Thanks Fede

February 3, 2021

Thanks Yuri! So happy to have you on board with us with your amazing jewellery.

Paw & Claw

I like it in general, wish the free version included on hover product card display on the gallery (even if it's limited to 1 product only per image), I've only been able to see the product when clicking on the image. Also would like that our @ once inside took us to our instagram page. I don't mind the branding, you did a great job with it, it's small and does not interrupt with the functions, but I think the @ having a link that does not lead directly to instagram is a bit missleading to the users imo. Appart from that, everything is great! Thank you! :)

legavenue.com

Love the app! The support team is super helpful and knowledgeable. Love the UGC capabilities that helped us increase user engagement and tagging

Awake Happy

Such a stand-up app and an amazing team. Knowledgable developers. Compared this to Foursixty and I really prefer Snapt / Sauce after a deep dive into both.

Big Crocodile Sports and Leisure Wear

I absolutely love this app. I do not use all of the features only really needing the UGC tagging option to link to products which is great. Would love to be able to upload my own content too as most people have now moved to IG stories rather than posts. The pricing structure is beyond small businesses and such a shame. Would be great if you could purchase a bundle of extra tagging or uploads as one offs like many other apps rather than sign up to a monthly payment if you do not require all of the other features.

January 8, 2021

Hey thank you so much for your review. I take your feedback on board and I'll be discussing with the team the possibility of purchasing bundles with extra services like the ability to upload your own photos.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86