Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

YURI

Great application ! Useful if you want to show your Instagram pictures on your product pages. Thanks Fede

February 3, 2021

Thanks Yuri! So happy to have you on board with us with your amazing jewellery.

Paw & Claw

I like it in general, wish the free version included on hover product card display on the gallery (even if it's limited to 1 product only per image), I've only been able to see the product when clicking on the image. Also would like that our @ once inside took us to our instagram page. I don't mind the branding, you did a great job with it, it's small and does not interrupt with the functions, but I think the @ having a link that does not lead directly to instagram is a bit missleading to the users imo. Appart from that, everything is great! Thank you! :)

legavenue.com

Love the app! The support team is super helpful and knowledgeable. Love the UGC capabilities that helped us increase user engagement and tagging

Awake Happy

Such a stand-up app and an amazing team. Knowledgable developers. Compared this to Foursixty and I really prefer Snapt / Sauce after a deep dive into both.

Big Crocodile Sports and Leisure Wear

I absolutely love this app. I do not use all of the features only really needing the UGC tagging option to link to products which is great. Would love to be able to upload my own content too as most people have now moved to IG stories rather than posts. The pricing structure is beyond small businesses and such a shame. Would be great if you could purchase a bundle of extra tagging or uploads as one offs like many other apps rather than sign up to a monthly payment if you do not require all of the other features.

January 8, 2021

Hey thank you so much for your review. I take your feedback on board and I'll be discussing with the team the possibility of purchasing bundles with extra services like the ability to upload your own photos.

Eldorado Bag

Really recommend! I regret not knowing this app earlier it is perfect fit for my needs. Really recommend!

January 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

Luxe Dog Accessories - PoisePup

Just downloaded the app, so far I’m pleased with it and the support I’ve received is pretty good! Wished images in carousel looked bigger.

PALAVA japan

SNPT was recommended by our partner shop that has a great look. It's been a while since our shop launched (finally!) and I can tell you we are very, very happy with this app. I don't write a quick review without really trying and seeing how things go with it. Easy to install and get started is one thing and experiencing how well it works is another. SNPT has everything we needed. Highly recommended. 非常に使いやすく、大変満足しています。あまりにも簡単で質問することもなかったのでサポートチームについてはコメントできませんが、インスタ投稿をとてもスムーズにショーケース的にショップで使えてとても良いアプリだと思います。

noël

Fede and the team were incredibly helpful and involved in helping us figure out how to make the most of the app!

The Meadowlark Store

Saw this add-on on someone else's website and tried it. It's really straight forward and easy to use! Will be exploring other influencer features as well!!!
Highly recommended, idiot proof setup!

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. Indeed we have some exciting new features for brands and influencers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85