Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

HorseworldEU

Very good app. It is very easy to install and not at all difficult to work with. Good to work with instagram.
www.horseworldeu.com

Hollywood Frank

I have been trying to reach support for 2 weeks now. Shopify has sent two emails within that time as well to connect with support. Crickets - no response. Still awaiting a response

lulusdrawer.dk

This is a great app, especially when it's offered for free.
The app is easy to use and it looks great on website.

Typo.Store

It works good, great app for FREE! I couldn't see my shop logo on product link pages before I submit this review. But now it's fixed. Perfect! Thanks team I love it.

The Wrecking Pit

Unfortunelty doesnt work for me either displays on laptop but not on phone, hope someone can fix this it looks like a good app

Seafoam

I just found this app and already started using it in my store.
Super easy to set up and looks amazing!
Can't believe it's free. Thank you!!

YogaPaws

This app is fantastic. I love it so much I made the Shoppable Feed the top spot under our "Shop" tab. Very easy to use and implement into your store and IG account. Looks great and works perfectly. :)

VESTIRSI

I've followed the instructions, but it's not working on my feed and I cant find a customer service number, email or contact anywhere. How are we supposed to contact you for help?

Cloud Stomper

I love this app. Its easy to use and has helped me re-design my instagram and i think it looks beautiful. Still got a lot more to learn, but so far its fantastic! <3<3<3

Ora Era

It's an elegant way to integrate your Instagram pictures into your Shopify store and to make the pictures "shoppable". Very ideal for shops that are located in countries where the IG Shop feature is unavailable. The Snapppt support is also very friendly and responsive and helped me solve my problem in a short amount of time!