Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

Social Justice Jewelry

This is the second time installing the app. First time it showed some but not all of our UGC and it overtime showed less and less. I uninstalled and looked for a different app but couldn't find one that let me easily edit which pics from feed showed up so I returned. It's several steps but I regram any posts that the app doesn't pick up in the People Powered tags. The regram idea took a few emails to get as an idea from the staff at SNPT. I didnt like the extra steps so I left. Now I am back and did it it seemed to work fine but isnt great for my instgram restyling.

Like that I can put gallery on product page now as social proof as people decide whether to buy and tailor it with just pics of that product.

Cabral Outdoors

Very useful app if you are looking for instagram shopping on your page.
Nice simple layout and easy to use backend.

PatchPanel

Super cool app, our primary use is product listing level galleries. This allows our customers to see both our photos, and all of the awesome photos our social following posts FOR FREE! That social proof goes a long way in showing people that other humans actually do use your products. Tons of other great stuff in there too that we're yet to explore, but very excited to in the future.

TinyBitz

I've been looking for an Instagram shoppable feed for awhile now and so happy that I found SNPT! It's highly customisable to integrate nicely in your website and the flexibility to reuse content from our instagram posts will help to reduce our time to curate content on our site. Now I just need to post more on instagram! Thanks SNPT ❤️

Alaia Lenses

This app is really beautiful. I’ve tried other Instagram apps and I can see there are a lot more uses out of this app. It looks amazing on my homepage as well, and I like how I can customise it to how I would like it to be displayed. Recommend!

Bella Bella Boutique

Beautifully designed app, great features and functions work so well. We are really enjoying this app for our online shop and highly recommend it. Customer service is also fantastic!

SOLEIL SUNGLASSES

This is such a great app to add social proof to your store. It's very easy to connect to your Instagram and make edits without messing with any coding. The support staff also responds in less than 24 hours.

Diligence1International

This app completes my online shop and makes it super classy as we do not have instagram shop in my country thank you SNPT!

daveliou

I use this fantastic app to increase my sales on https://daveliou.com by making my Instagram feed instantly shoppable. Thanks for this amazing service :)

337 BRAND

Great app for shoppable galleries. Highly recommended for any brands looking to link shoppable social posts with website.