Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

PALAVA japan

SNPT was recommended by our partner shop that has a great look. It's been a while since our shop launched (finally!) and I can tell you we are very, very happy with this app. I don't write a quick review without really trying and seeing how things go with it. Easy to install and get started is one thing and experiencing how well it works is another. SNPT has everything we needed. Highly recommended. 非常に使いやすく、大変満足しています。あまりにも簡単で質問することもなかったのでサポートチームについてはコメントできませんが、インスタ投稿をとてもスムーズにショーケース的にショップで使えてとても良いアプリだと思います。

noël

Fede and the team were incredibly helpful and involved in helping us figure out how to make the most of the app!

The Meadowlark Store

Saw this add-on on someone else's website and tried it. It's really straight forward and easy to use! Will be exploring other influencer features as well!!!
Highly recommended, idiot proof setup!

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. Indeed we have some exciting new features for brands and influencers.

EPIR Art Silver Jewellery

Jeszcze nie znam tej aplikacji, ale jestem pełny nadziei, że mi się przyda w rozwijaniu wizerunku sklepu

December 8, 2020

Thanks you so much for your review! I have just sent you an email with a few tips on how to make the most out of the SNPT app

SOPHIE'S

I just LOVE this app and would not want to miss it. It is super easy to install and use and has an incredible amount of awesome features which are even free. Great design as well and super easy to handle. Awesome customer service - all just perfect. I tried other apps previously, which were to complicated for me. If you want the perfect and easy to handle app - choose this one. And no - I am not affiliated with these guys whatsoever - I am in Switzerland. But they do a great job!

December 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review Sophie! You are using SNPT beautifully making the most of it by adding social proof in Shoppable Gallery, Product Page Galleries and the live feeds.

MyHackerTech

We've used the app since the very start of our store and I can say it is one of the best to get that social proof with new features(shopping) coming fast and excellent support!

ילון סברובסקי

This app is very easy to set up. I love that you can see all the people that mentioned you and that you can use their content with full accreditation. I did see an uplift in sales since I added social into my website. Plus their support team is great and always there to help

SILKSPELLS SINGAPORE

I am using this app for some months now. Wanted to wait and see how it works and test out the features before i write a review. I must say I am very happy with it. I am using the shoppable gallery and like how it looks. The only thing I dont like is that when I downloaded, it was free but now I have to upgrade to be able to tag products.

1love2hugs3kisses Ibiza

I use SNPT to create a LookBook from our Instagram Posts on our webshop. Super user friendly. Would definitely recommend. Thanks SNPT for the free version. Keep it up!

So iLL

The app was originally free - I got it all setup and it really is a nice app. However...
1. They pulled the ol' switch-a-roo on us and changed their business model. Now the free tier is basically useless and we would have to pay a minimum of $30/mo. Now I have their code cluttering our site with the option to pay up or not use it like we were previously.
2. SNPT code fought other code on our site and I had to disable it. Specifically, it fought w/ our Rewards program "Smile.io" Bummer, because the app is well thought out and nice...just a slimy move to change up pricing like that. Also, it would be nice if they showed their pricing tiers other than "Free to install" - below is the $29.99/mo. tier - essential if you want to actually utilize the app. $29.99/mo
Everything in Free, + Video tagging
Videos in galleries, Product Pages, Shop the Look cards
Custom galleries
Unlimited embeddable galleries for your store & web
Unlimited product tags
Multi product tagging on products & videos
UGC
Tag your products in User Generated Posts & Videos
Hashtag galleries
Create custom hashtag filtered galleries
Shop the look cards
Let customers shop the look in interactive media cards
Discreet branding
Minify SNPT branding that your customers see in your store
Design customisation
Get the look you want for all galleries & carousels