Instagram Shop by SNPT

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Home Of Nail Art

Happily surprised with this app. It has delivered on everything it said it will - which is rare with the amount of rubbish about. Works very well for my industry so if you also operate in a visual vertical it would benefit you.

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

YURI

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great application ! Useful if you want to show your Instagram pictures on your product pages. Thanks Fede

February 3, 2021

Thanks Yuri! So happy to have you on board with us with your amazing jewellery.

legavenue.com

Love the app! The support team is super helpful and knowledgeable. Love the UGC capabilities that helped us increase user engagement and tagging

Awake Happy

Such a stand-up app and an amazing team. Knowledgable developers. Compared this to Foursixty and I really prefer Snapt / Sauce after a deep dive into both.

Eldorado Bag

Really recommend! I regret not knowing this app earlier it is perfect fit for my needs. Really recommend!

January 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

Luxe Dog Accessories - PoisePup

Time spent using app 1 day

Just downloaded the app, so far I’m pleased with it and the support I’ve received is pretty good! Wished images in carousel looked bigger.

PALAVA japan

Location Japan

SNPT was recommended by our partner shop that has a great look. It's been a while since our shop launched (finally!) and I can tell you we are very, very happy with this app. I don't write a quick review without really trying and seeing how things go with it. Easy to install and get started is one thing and experiencing how well it works is another. SNPT has everything we needed. Highly recommended. 非常に使いやすく、大変満足しています。あまりにも簡単で質問することもなかったのでサポートチームについてはコメントできませんが、インスタ投稿をとてもスムーズにショーケース的にショップで使えてとても良いアプリだと思います。

noël

Location Australia

Fede and the team were incredibly helpful and involved in helping us figure out how to make the most of the app!

The Meadowlark Store

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Saw this add-on on someone else's website and tried it. It's really straight forward and easy to use! Will be exploring other influencer features as well!!!
Highly recommended, idiot proof setup!

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. Indeed we have some exciting new features for brands and influencers.

EPIR Art Silver Jewellery

Location Poland

Jeszcze nie znam tej aplikacji, ale jestem pełny nadziei, że mi się przyda w rozwijaniu wizerunku sklepu

December 8, 2020

Thanks you so much for your review! I have just sent you an email with a few tips on how to make the most out of the SNPT app