Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

TheJerseyHighwayConnection

I have been using this app for a few months now and I love it. I can't afford to add it yet as a paid service but I love the way it presents my items. Great App!

COPYCATZ

Snappt is a killer feature that I added on my site www.copycatz.in, it helps in building trust with visitors and gives a very professional look

Dee’s Homeware

It’s super easy to use and looks clean and simple for potential customers using it. I am very pleased with this app

Auto Bits

I wanted to add some flair to my site and thought that adding a live feed would do just that. After reading the reviews for Snapppt, I decided to give it a try.

This app is very easy to integrate with your site and interfaces seamlessly with your Instagram account. Besides having to copy a few lines of code so the particular page you want the feed to appear on; everything else is as easy as 1-2-3.

I am only using a fraction of this app's capability. It is quite a robust solution and even has the capability to offer analytics; important for understanding trends and growth.

VOCARO

Been using SNPT since 2017 and have seen a lot of improvement over the years. Adding new features and striving to have the most cutting-edge technology to help visitors have a better customer experience.

Pup Scruffs

I like this app a lot! It looks real clean on the site and very easy to use. Installed easily and no problems at all with it. It's nice that it's free and you can upgrade as you grow.

ceiliaswim

Installed initially by the Shopify expert we use but once installed it is easy to use and navigate around even for a computer numpty like me!
Hopefully as we grow we will upgrade.

Ceilia Swim x

good apparel

Super user friendly! Love the seamless way that this works with our platform. Would definitely recommend!

onlinemarkat

The app is great, the best part of it that its very easy and clear and you can do
your own customization for each part you use, thanks for this

NEPTN Россия

LOVE this app.. Use it for more than 1,5 years now. Guys really put effort in bringing great product. It was totally free until recently. Still has now all neccessary functions. They only had cut multiple product tagging on one photo. Before you could tag many products (for free).