Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Damiswear

Great app! Very useful installed before 4 days, I didn't see results yet but i like

Indypicker Com

So far so good. We figured out how to configure and use some of the Instagram pix we have in our blogs. Looks good. We will see if it helps drive some orders out of Instagram. Would give 5 stars if we had an order already from it.

Metal Gods

good app for a look like Instagram page, until you can´t get the real deal from Instagram itself

A Luz Natural

So far it has been working great, it makes your instagram feed shopable :) Been getting good traffic from them too.

Camille Jewelry

Great app! Looks great on website. I would give it 5 stars, but have it 4 because I wish it would automatically upload my Instagram posts..instead of having to do it manually each time. Otherwise...love it!

1canoe2

We love it so far! The lack of scheduling ability is only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. It would be absolutely STELLAR if you could tag products in the photo before you publish it on Instagram.

Couples Apparel

Great and innovative app but loads slow for me... not sure about other people. if someone from the team could help decrease the load time that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Own The Couture

Like the app, and how customers can shop the feed. Looks great on our website, however I have encountered some problems with loading the instagram feed pics.

Duthiers Shop

I have products on my shopify, I followed the step by step to install the app but I could not see the products added. What do I have to do?

Mother Erth

Pretty nice. Not Glitchy. I noted a couple areas where it could be improved, first, when I asked someone to use it (on their mobile device) and they touched the number associated with a product, they didn't see the product show up even though a little bit was showing up down below. She would have completely missed it and moved on had I not told her, "it's actually down there"...