Instagram Shop by SNPT

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SOPHIE'S

Location Switzerland

I just LOVE this app and would not want to miss it. It is super easy to install and use and has an incredible amount of awesome features which are even free. Great design as well and super easy to handle. Awesome customer service - all just perfect. I tried other apps previously, which were to complicated for me. If you want the perfect and easy to handle app - choose this one. And no - I am not affiliated with these guys whatsoever - I am in Switzerland. But they do a great job!

December 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review Sophie! You are using SNPT beautifully making the most of it by adding social proof in Shoppable Gallery, Product Page Galleries and the live feeds.

MyHackerTech

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

We've used the app since the very start of our store and I can say it is one of the best to get that social proof with new features(shopping) coming fast and excellent support!

ילון סברובסקי

Location Israel

This app is very easy to set up. I love that you can see all the people that mentioned you and that you can use their content with full accreditation. I did see an uplift in sales since I added social into my website. Plus their support team is great and always there to help

SILKSPELLS SINGAPORE

Location Singapore

I am using this app for some months now. Wanted to wait and see how it works and test out the features before i write a review. I must say I am very happy with it. I am using the shoppable gallery and like how it looks. The only thing I dont like is that when I downloaded, it was free but now I have to upgrade to be able to tag products.

1love2hugs3kisses Ibiza

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use SNPT to create a LookBook from our Instagram Posts on our webshop. Super user friendly. Would definitely recommend. Thanks SNPT for the free version. Keep it up!

Summer Forever Beachwear & Accessories Turkish Towels

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use SNPT to put together a LookBook from our Instagram Posts. Super user friendly. Would definitely recommend. Thanks SNPT for the free version.

KHONGBOON

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great APP and customer service are A+. Quick replies and assistance whenever needed. Highly recommended.

Jennifer Young

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Tried a bunch of UGC apps and SNPT's was by far the best. Free version most feature rich we tried and their paid plans are awesome value for money - same functionality elsewhere was 10x.

Miamily

it was easy to set up, I use it for embedding my IG feed, will try the product page embeds and see if it can help with sales. ( i haven't seen if it's helped with sales yet cut we just implemented it two days ago)

BELLAVINTAGEHOME

Great app. When i first started with it you could tag a number of items. Now only one... this was a little disappointing. The app does exactly what we needed and is very user friendly!