Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

SILKSPELLS SINGAPORE

I am using this app for some months now. Wanted to wait and see how it works and test out the features before i write a review. I must say I am very happy with it. I am using the shoppable gallery and like how it looks. The only thing I dont like is that when I downloaded, it was free but now I have to upgrade to be able to tag products.

1love2hugs3kisses Ibiza

I use SNPT to create a LookBook from our Instagram Posts on our webshop. Super user friendly. Would definitely recommend. Thanks SNPT for the free version. Keep it up!

Summer Forever Beachwear & Accessories Turkish Towels

I use SNPT to put together a LookBook from our Instagram Posts. Super user friendly. Would definitely recommend. Thanks SNPT for the free version.

KHONGBOON

Great APP and customer service are A+. Quick replies and assistance whenever needed. Highly recommended.

Jennifer Young

Tried a bunch of UGC apps and SNPT's was by far the best. Free version most feature rich we tried and their paid plans are awesome value for money - same functionality elsewhere was 10x.

Miamily

it was easy to set up, I use it for embedding my IG feed, will try the product page embeds and see if it can help with sales. ( i haven't seen if it's helped with sales yet cut we just implemented it two days ago)

BELLAVINTAGEHOME

Great app. When i first started with it you could tag a number of items. Now only one... this was a little disappointing. The app does exactly what we needed and is very user friendly!

Treska, Inc

Great app! Love being able to have our ig feed on our website, and also love for customers to be able to buy from posts within ig!

Re-Athlete

Awesome app - great support that helped us integrate everything according to our wishes. Appreciate the functions of the app

Naturally Canada Emporium

good app, does what we needed it to do. good customer service. overall great experience. definitely recommend