Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Bankelok

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! THEY DON'T REPLY TO EMAILS AND LEAVE YOU HANGING... UNBELIEVABLE!

Sandra Macdougall Art

impossible to delete or deactivate your account! Does not make your actual instagram shoppable.

Shopalone

No help provided, very difficult to use

Fashion Genie Boutique Us

Not very good customer service. I got a response after a few days (I’d actually forgot I sent the message) I sonny get a reply, just a link to a forum where someone asked a similar question. I didn’t even click the link, just deleted the app

Barecomposites

Completely Useless app to anyone with any sort of internet marketing skills. They sell it like it's a plug in to directly link products in the images like you are already seeing some approved pages with the ability to do. However, Snappt basically requires you to put a link in your bio which takes people to a copy of your instagram page, where they can now see the product icons on your instagram posts.

You don't need this app. Just drive the traffic directly to your site.

Waste of time.

Lashkaraa

Poor support. No one is available on chat since morning. I have presale inquiry but snapppt team not showing any interest

Global Gym Wear

If you could rate an app at Zero this would be the one! It doesn't make Insta shopable, it just displays Insta on your site. Futher to that it doesn't seem to update when you add new posts.
We added one display type and it looked aweful so changed the design to the carusel dispaly... only to find that it's then got both on your site!!! We asked support and they didn't understand the question until the 2nd time I asked, then they didn't help, they just sent me links to pointless pages that still don't help.
When you install the app it auto embeds code on your store, code that doesn't remove when you delete the app... but anoyingly they won't tell you where the code is on your page, I have asked a shopify expert and they can't seem to help with this either.... it's a total nightmare of a situation with no support at all.

But the worse thing is your sites load speed... the took ours to over 10 seconds!!! That's SEO suicide. DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND FIND ANOTHER APP, DON'T USE THIS ONE AT ALL.

Dreamy Presets

Unfortunately, the app has changed and now it routes our customers to the Snappt website whenever they click on an Instagram photo. No, thanks.

Andreabonelli

Was a nice app until the developer got greedy and decided to remove the multiple tags on hundreds of products that were already tagged for 2 or 3 products on my feed to push a $29 per month option for more than one tag. He gave no warning and I just happened to be updating my feed last night to wake up this morning to many tags removed.

Also there are annoying pop ups every single time you try to edit. Not worth it and removing. He gives no support whatsoever and you will not be able to delete your account since they never respond. There are way better apps out there for less that do the same thing and has support.

Eilean Organic Couture

It looked great when we downloaded it and started using Snapppt, but it didn't put prices on our feed nor the tags to shop, and only made us change our actual website with theirs.