Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Cameekies Unmentionables

So far, this app is a nice to have. I have not seen any conversions from it but that might not be the Apps fault. I have quite a few products in my store so I think that based on what I post on Instagram, it will help visitors to my page or followers find the items they like quicker than searching through my website.

www.cameekies.com

Only Chill Vibes

This app does everything that is says and more. I would have rated it 5 stars, however, the technical team seems to be lagging in regards to fixing technical difficulties with the app. Possibly hiring more staff would help with this issue.

Dre Val

Great app. I am still learning to use them but its an excellent concept.

Bliss A Porter

Great app, very easy to install, use and manage. Great to raise awareness about products without looking too pushy.

Enlightencreations

Great App if you're doing Instagram campaigns. Only one problem, weblink load times. Slow load times can lose your store customers.

Stonefieldshave Com

I've been very happy with this app. Once logged in it's very intuitive, very user friendly. My only suggestion is that when you first log in, be sure you have the correct Instagram account. If you have a personal Instagram account and a business account, there is no easy way to interchange them. This was what I found- there were some FAQ on the topic but you have to look for it.

Chickpeamagazine

I just wish we could customize the language "BUY" - we'd love to share links from IG posts that aren't necessarily products. We also share blog post links, calls for contributors, etc. that we'd love to incorporate into this clickable feed. Otherwise, this is a GREAT app.

Sandy Cove Trading Co

Works great if only there was a way to automate the linking of products

Whites Home Store

The functionality of this app is great. It is good if you don't have a super swish theme however I use the retina theme whose functions are more advanced than this but Retina is quite an expensive theme. This is free and is an app and what you get for free is brilliant. You set up your account then just connect your instagram account. It opens up all your posts (in stages not all at once) and gives you the option to hide any images you don't want to be used to go on shopping from instagram. There are simple to understand embed instructions which are fool proof. It even creates your pages for you. This is a very easy to use system and the only thing I didn't find perfect was the width of the website embed feed. Too narrow. That is not to say it was narrow but my theme uses a full width banner and I need this functionality . So I use this app on instagram only. Once they sort out side to side feeds with more flexibility in the layout I will put it on the website too. I give it 4 stars because of the width of the feed not tying in with my site. But this is a very very good app and I bet they will keep tweaking and improving it. Then I will do another review at 5 stars for sure!

Please Thank You

Snapppt has been a great addition to my Instagram feed allowing customers to shop directly from Instagram. It's easy to use, understand and update!