Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

DR3 Athletics

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
its a separate site that wont even be added to a page using iframe
unless thats what you are looking for

Spirit Wrist

The team from SNPT has its product on lock. Here's all you need to know. In less than 6 months we went from 0 to over 63K fans on Instagram. When you have a great product and good content, SNPT is the only Instagram app you need.

Libra Passion Store

Great App!It's user friendly and creative. Especially I love the fact that is free and thus very helful for new brands on the marketplace. Keep doing the good job!

FittedFW

SNPT is an excellent, easy to use app! We love having the ability to have a shoppable Instagram feed. We added it to our website and it looks great.

AMRHSTUDIO

Innovation of the Shoppable way in Social Marketing.
Excellent ! i really recommended this app, if you wanna grow your Online business or Instagram.

Jana Invicta

Hi I love the app but I am here because for some reason I cannot access the support? When I click to contact support I get a blank page that just loads. Also the Shop the Look does not load for me?

May 4, 2020

Thank you for reaching out.

There have been several updates rolled out over the course of the day which should have addressed these issues you reported. Please do have a play again and let me know if any of these are still outstanding.

I have already emailed you directly with more details but for your convenience, I'll include some quick answers here:

* From within your SNPT admin area, you can message us via the in app messenger (bubble icon at the bottom right of the screen) or alternatively send us an email by selecting `Contact us` from the menu.
​​
* Your `Shop the Look` page should be working fine.

Hoping this helps

Strong Soul

We tried a few apps but this one is Simple, Clean, Powerful and the best part it is free! 5 Start from StrongSoul.in

ATAERA BELLA

This is a great app for integrating the feed for your IG anywhere. Especially for the product page. Love it!

Black Coral xo

Easy to setup. Did majority of the code installation myself with their helpful guides. One thing to note: It picks up images that have your IG handle mentioned in the caption and not tagged in the image which is annoying. I hope they will add the tag function. I still have a few questions around the app and e-mailed the team, currently waiting on a response. However, overall I am happy with the app and would definitely recommend.

PrettyGal Fashions

Impressed! I have embedded the Instagram Gallery. I love the format and design. Thanks you again SNPT!