Sauce Social Commerce by SNPT

Sauce Social Commerce by SNPT | Reviews

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Little Kete

Super easy to set up and even easier to use.

Avas Home

Easy to use. I wanted my visitors on www.avaville.dk to see our Instagram feed on the frontpage and it looks great.

Ittikid

Easy to set up, easy to use! Very user friendly platform and will hopefully send more customers to my shop! Highly suggest!

Hairtodifor

Easy to use!! I had only 60 instagram followers and I got traffic by posting the snappt link.
I have more follows now. Hopefully they will become buyers.

Hilo Grow Shop Llc

Good concept but needs a little tweaking.. maybe even a partnership with Instagram? Would be 5 Stars if you didn't have to redirect customers away from your Shopify page. I still link to www.hilogrowshop.com in my Instagram bio. I do use some of the features though and the team seems very kind and professional. Currently rating 4 stars.

Easymibu

It is look brilliant

Kandubeads

I love this app. I gave it only 4 stars because as of now I have to manually put in each link for each product. if there was a way for it to autolink that would be the 5th star. Its very helpful. we only installed it a few days ago but i have seen my site metrics sneaking up. The more links the more views. Exciting stuff this instagram integration.

Lilo Paris

an nice app for your marketing
veyr easy to integrate in your shop

Aus Nz By Luxewell Marie

Pretty smart app but it will.be better if new products can be automatically added..

My Action Images

Been looking for a "Buy" option on Instagram for ages. Well, here it is! Thank you.