Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

Ninth Nation

I have only started using this app this week. But so far so good. pretty easy to set up. The shop is good and the feed is nice with options to change the look. I've not had any problems. But need to use it some more to find everything it does.

CastleWare Baby

Really impressed. Customer service has been great and I'm very happy with the shoppable gallery, it looks clean and professional and most importantly it works well. I imbedded the tracking script so I'm excited to see what it teaches me. Thanks so much SNPT!

STORE LOVE Ts

I'm very happy with this app, Thanks SNPT for being so helpful and patient with me. I recommend this app

Fairy Girl

We have used other apps like this so we are very familiar with how a good one should work. So our opinion is this is a GREAT app! Very clean, easy user interface, Beautiful. Well done SNPT!!

Genre

Haven' used this yet, but can really see how easy and adaptable this is going to be for our future as a company. App's like this are what we need to grow and grow. Thanks team

not so plain jane australia

very good app, can't believe you get so much for nothing! I had a couple of issues that I couldn't work out, very helpful staff who helped me through & I was able to set up what I needed. thanks so much!

ZeraStock

Excelente app!
Funciona tudo corretamente. Adicionei na minha página inicial www.zerastock.com.br
O suporte técnico é rápido e atencioso.
Recomendo!

Couture Aprons

This is an amazing app, I just have to learn how to use it to its fullest potential to enhance my shop's sells.

mabufunhair

Is there any one can help me delete the app code??? what's the fuck!!!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AURA Nutrition

We love you guys, thank you so much! We are so excited to see the results. It's still all very new to us