Instagram Shop by Sauce

Instagram Shop by Sauce

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
Edited August 11, 2020

This is the second time installing the app. First time it showed some but not all of our UGC and it overtime showed less and less. I uninstalled and looked for a different app but couldn't find one that let me easily edit which pics from feed showed up so I returned. It's several steps but I regram any posts that the app doesn't pick up in the People Powered tags. The regram idea took a few emails to get as an idea from the staff at SNPT. I didnt like the extra steps so I left. Now I am back and did it it seemed to work fine but isnt great for my instgram restyling.

Like that I can put gallery on product page now as social proof as people decide whether to buy and tailor it with just pics of that product.

Social Justice Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 11, 2020

Very useful app if you are looking for instagram shopping on your page.
Nice simple layout and easy to use backend.

Cabral Outdoors
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 11, 2020

Super cool app, our primary use is product listing level galleries. This allows our customers to see both our photos, and all of the awesome photos our social following posts FOR FREE! That social proof goes a long way in showing people that other humans actually do use your products. Tons of other great stuff in there too that we're yet to explore, but very excited to in the future.

PatchPanel
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 21, 2020

I've been looking for an Instagram shoppable feed for awhile now and so happy that I found SNPT! It's highly customisable to integrate nicely in your website and the flexibility to reuse content from our instagram posts will help to reduce our time to curate content on our site. Now I just need to post more on instagram! Thanks SNPT ❤️

TinyBitz
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 days
July 5, 2020

This app is really beautiful. I’ve tried other Instagram apps and I can see there are a lot more uses out of this app. It looks amazing on my homepage as well, and I like how I can customise it to how I would like it to be displayed. Recommend!

Alaia Lenses
July 4, 2020

Beautifully designed app, great features and functions work so well. We are really enjoying this app for our online shop and highly recommend it. Customer service is also fantastic!

Bella Bella Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 2, 2020

This is such a great app to add social proof to your store. It's very easy to connect to your Instagram and make edits without messing with any coding. The support staff also responds in less than 24 hours.

SOLEIL SUNGLASSES
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 1, 2020

This app completes my online shop and makes it super classy as we do not have instagram shop in my country thank you SNPT!

Diligence1International
Philippines
Edited July 1, 2020

I use this fantastic app to increase my sales on https://daveliou.com by making my Instagram feed instantly shoppable. Thanks for this amazing service :)

daveliou
June 30, 2020

Great app for shoppable galleries. Highly recommended for any brands looking to link shoppable social posts with website.

337 BRAND