Sauce Social Commerce by SNPT

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SOLEIL SUNGLASSES

This is such a great app to add social proof to your store. It's very easy to connect to your Instagram and make edits without messing with any coding. The support staff also responds in less than 24 hours.

Diligence1International

This app completes my online shop and makes it super classy as we do not have instagram shop in my country thank you SNPT!

daveliou

I use this fantastic app to increase my sales on https://daveliou.com by making my Instagram feed instantly shoppable. Thanks for this amazing service :)

337 BRAND

Great app for shoppable galleries. Highly recommended for any brands looking to link shoppable social posts with website.

TheJerseyHighwayConnection

I have been using this app for a few months now and I love it. I can't afford to add it yet as a paid service but I love the way it presents my items. Great App!

COPYCATZ

Snappt is a killer feature that I added on my site www.copycatz.in, it helps in building trust with visitors and gives a very professional look

Dee’s Homeware

It’s super easy to use and looks clean and simple for potential customers using it. I am very pleased with this app

Auto Bits

I wanted to add some flair to my site and thought that adding a live feed would do just that. After reading the reviews for Snapppt, I decided to give it a try.

This app is very easy to integrate with your site and interfaces seamlessly with your Instagram account. Besides having to copy a few lines of code so the particular page you want the feed to appear on; everything else is as easy as 1-2-3.

I am only using a fraction of this app's capability. It is quite a robust solution and even has the capability to offer analytics; important for understanding trends and growth.

VOCARO

Been using SNPT since 2017 and have seen a lot of improvement over the years. Adding new features and striving to have the most cutting-edge technology to help visitors have a better customer experience.

Pup Scruffs

I like this app a lot! It looks real clean on the site and very easy to use. Installed easily and no problems at all with it. It's nice that it's free and you can upgrade as you grow.