Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Hommard

Pretty easy to install and work with, and free !

Allie Jo

pretty good app to link instagram with online store.

Jens Hansen

Amazing Free App that does exactly what is says it will. Easy to setup and the Developers respond quickly to feedback and have already implemented a couple of enhancements for us.

Justartparis

Love this application and would highly recommend it to a friend! Very easy to use. I just started using it so I am waiting for my customers' opinion to give you a five ;).
Great job!

Velveteen 2

This app is really easy to use and provides fun content for our site. We particularly like the Instagram feed carousel so that our page looks clean and uncluttered.

Stila Mode

Very easy to use! Great so far

Kainaniswim

Love this app! The ability to direct customers to the proper merchandise with just a click on a photo is great. It would be great to have more than one link available on each IG photo. Keep up the great work!

Designs By Dees Hands 2

I am not a social media fan and have been searching for a tool that not only complements my shop but is also easy to utilize. This app seems to fit the bill. I had just installed another app and stumbled upon this on. I immediately deleted the first app and installed Snapppt.

Also like that new features are already on the horizon!

Conversion Tracking doesn't work with Lucky Orange.

Wardrobe Wilderness

Great tool for converting browsers and boosting cust confidence in your business!

1 2 3 4 6 Next