Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

My Little Mascara Club

LITERALLY THE BEST APP EVER. Social proof is so important, and this app makes it fun, engaging and easy. I'm so impressed at all the functionality - especially the ability to include user-generated content. Love that I can create a robust shoppable feed and have the pics show up on each product's page with no extra work.

This app is such a good value, especially for the price. Works flawlessly. Highly recommend!

funtrends4u.com

It is a super useful and help full app and very well thought out . We look forward to all of it,s amazing features for our store to help with marketing . Thanks very much

Ke Bella

Been using this app for years, considering that I have a 1000s of SKUs in my store, this app is doing a great job, and I am very happy with it.

Spangle

This app is GREAT. I just started my boutique, and the hotspots feature is fantastic! I can put outfits together and link to every single product. It's a fantastic sales tool. If you have Instagram, there's no reason to not have this!

Maxima Bridal

Awesome app! We were previously using our built-in theme Instagram feed but with this app the feed looks so much better plus you can tag products to create social proof. I highly recommend it to every shop owner out there!

Theas Essence

People at SNPT, You guys are awesome and I love how easy and useful SNPT is! I’m new to it but I’m loving all of it.

MARY YOUNG

Really simple to use and implement. Great they have a free option to get started! Looks great on our website too.

Lara Heems jewellery

its great way to have your instagram on your website and the support team are great too ! amazing !

Spirit Wrist

The team from SNPT has its product on lock. Here's all you need to know. In less than 6 months we went from 0 to over 63K fans on Instagram. When you have a great product and good content, SNPT is the only Instagram app you need.

Libra Passion Store

Great App!It's user friendly and creative. Especially I love the fact that is free and thus very helful for new brands on the marketplace. Keep doing the good job!