Instagram Shop by Sauce

Instagram Shop by Sauce

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
Edited October 13, 2016

AWESOME APP! THESE GUYS ARE IMPROVING THE APP BY THE DAY AND ARE VERY RESPONSIVE TO QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. THIS APP HAS BY FAR MADE MY ROADMAP FROM INSTAGRAM LIKE TO ORDER CHECKOUT MUCH EASIER WITH INCREASING SALES! AWESOME USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE EVEN FROM A SMARTPHONE AND AMAZING TRACKING DATA! GLAD I GAVE IT A TRY!

Flyjane
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 10, 2016

so far so good, one of the best instagram apps for shopify

Demeanoir
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited December 15, 2016

So far so good. I'm so far giving it 4/5 due to the lack of ways in which I can see to capture emails and the lack of a way to have multiple product links. Some images show more than one of our products and it'd be nice to have that. I know they are planning to roll out multiple product link options so hope that happens soon. I'd like a newsletter option in. Based on my experience with other similar apps, these shoppable Insta apps are a great way to collect opt in emails. That would also let me create an automated email campaign using my email marketing service to offer a coupon in exchange for opting into my newsletter via Snappt. Support has been great. The layout is beautiful. We are using the embedded shop grid for now and see how that works for conversions. So far very happy!- Edited to upgrade to 5 stars. For a young app, these guys keep adding great functionality. Hopefully I'll get my email capture at some point but really so impressed I have to upgrade them already!

Yoga Democracy
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 22, 2016

Super easy to set up and use.... our favorite instagram app available on shopify so far

Xix Palms
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 13, 2016

Just installed...so far its great! easy to setup and use

Snugharbour
Jamaica
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 23, 2016

Awesome app! Keeps getting better.

Hangers And Hydes
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 11, 2016

We love Snapppt! It was really easy and user-friendly to use, especially for someone who is not always tech-savvy. The team was really great at providing support and checking in while we were getting set-up. The app looks really nice on our site as well! Would definitely recommend Snapppt!!

Cpc Swimwear
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 21, 2016

FREE IN BETA, BUT ABSOLUTELY GREAT EASY TO USE AND PERFORM WELL THANKS GUYS

Horselovershops
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 14, 2016

Great app for free! After shopping around for various apps that charges between $10-$50 I found Snapppt and decided to give it a try.

Overall its a well put together app that is easy to use and navigate. I do wish they had some minor customizations available, but can't complain since its free for now.

-Specs Collective
www.specscollective.com

Specscollective
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited July 15, 2016

Reviewed by: Instastylx.com

Having previously tried out other shoppable Instagram apps I was stunned when I found out about Snapppt which gives me almost everything I need for my Instagram shop. The key feature about this app is just how so easy it is to integrate with Shopify and add shoppable links to the images posted on Instagram. The best feature I found was the embed widget to which you can easily link to from your Instagram bio and create a template to include full navigation menu without any hassle. The analytics concept is awesome. It provides you with insights about the best converting IG posts (having the best sales conversion rates) and be able to correlate them with the most sold products. I would surely recommend Snapppt to anyone wanting to start a shoppable Instagram without knowing any script.

Webfinity Analytics