Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Grettagogo

I rank this app in the top 5 on the "Apps You Can't Live Without" list. If you are not using Instagram to market your products, you are missing out on a legion of potential sales. This app, combined with regular posting of interestingly visual content to Instagram, provides you with all you need to generate the traffic and income necessary to run any successful business. If you are on the fence, go for it. It's a simple, easy to use app that does what it says. Perfect!

Fairlight Fibers

This product is easy to use, and has produced results on my page. The feed looks gorgeous and allows customers to click on my pretty photos and find things visually instead of surfing the whole site.

Mcswimwear Com

Just Start using the App...Easy to setup and use. Thanks

Pimpos Australia

Excellent app, very easy to use but very powerful

Bijouxbela

I originally wrote my review when we started to use this app in 2016. It is a great app - designed to give you an Instagram gallery ON YOUR SITE that connects directly to the product posted making it shoppable and it works great. It looks beautiful, has great support, loads fast and you can't beat the price :)

Thank you for a great app and excellent support!

-----------------------------

This app rocks! I can hardly wait to see what they will come up with next. Support is awesome, live chat on the app itself. You may never need support as our set up went through in seconds without a single issue. Thank you for an awesome app.

Wearemakerss

We enjoy this app since ... day 1 or 2 :) It is totally simple and has a lot of impact in growing our brand on instagram. It really inspires us. The support is great and the features, such as "link multiple products", is all that we were looking for. Keep up the good work!

Rias Hallmark Jewelry Boutique

Great App!! a must!! Excellent response time for tech help!!

B Minimaliste

Loving it so far. My website isn't online yet, but it will be online soon. But so far, been loving the app! Oh and can't wait for the Hotspots!

6ix Label

Amazing App. Highly recommend!

Secoo

Great app and very helpful! Highly recommended. Look forward to further development from the team! Thanks.