Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Visual Shopping, UGC and Influencer Marketing

Hollie Watman

Great experience very easy to use

Cici Vivace

They make my website just pop! love it

Swank A Posh

Great app! Definitely helps customers shop easier with the same look as Instagram! And they make great improvements and new tools!

Sweety Cats Boutique

Really the Best Instagram app for your Store Promotion!! Amazing trackable features ! A Must Have App!! and Best of all it's Free!

Oresta

Fantastic! I was elated when we got our invite. Easy to use, definitely 5 stars!

Chrldr

Wonderful App, looks great, works great and fantastic customer service!
Heavily recommand.

Crossnecklace

I haven't been using the app that long to be honest, but so far so good. The features are looking very promising and I think for every shop owner who wants to extend to instagram, a very valuable asset. (You would be leaving money on the table if you waren't on Insta with your business anyway so, a no brainer.)
Instagram is blowing other SM platforms out the water when it comes to advertising, so I'm sticking around.

Fashionit Inc

Honestly! I love this app! It allows you to have a shoppable instagram feed for FREE. And hotspots are perfect for shoppable looks!

Yoga Run Ua

Really cool! Very easy! Hotspots will be also cool for lookbook !

Aristokratonline

This app has been amazing so far !