Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Libra Passion Store

Great App!It's user friendly and creative. Especially I love the fact that is free and thus very helful for new brands on the marketplace. Keep doing the good job!

FittedFW

SNPT is an excellent, easy to use app! We love having the ability to have a shoppable Instagram feed. We added it to our website and it looks great.

AMRHSTUDIO

Innovation of the Shoppable way in Social Marketing.
Excellent ! i really recommended this app, if you wanna grow your Online business or Instagram.

Jana Invicta

Hi I love the app but I am here because for some reason I cannot access the support? When I click to contact support I get a blank page that just loads. Also the Shop the Look does not load for me?

May 4, 2020

Thank you for reaching out.

There have been several updates rolled out over the course of the day which should have addressed these issues you reported. Please do have a play again and let me know if any of these are still outstanding.

I have already emailed you directly with more details but for your convenience, I'll include some quick answers here:

* From within your SNPT admin area, you can message us via the in app messenger (bubble icon at the bottom right of the screen) or alternatively send us an email by selecting `Contact us` from the menu.
​​
* Your `Shop the Look` page should be working fine.

Hoping this helps

Strong Soul

We tried a few apps but this one is Simple, Clean, Powerful and the best part it is free! 5 Start from StrongSoul.in

ATAERA BELLA

This is a great app for integrating the feed for your IG anywhere. Especially for the product page. Love it!

Black Coral xo

Easy to setup. Did majority of the code installation myself with their helpful guides. One thing to note: It picks up images that have your IG handle mentioned in the caption and not tagged in the image which is annoying. I hope they will add the tag function. I still have a few questions around the app and e-mailed the team, currently waiting on a response. However, overall I am happy with the app and would definitely recommend.

PrettyGal Fashions

Impressed! I have embedded the Instagram Gallery. I love the format and design. Thanks you again SNPT!

Ninth Nation

I have only started using this app this week. But so far so good. pretty easy to set up. The shop is good and the feed is nice with options to change the look. I've not had any problems. But need to use it some more to find everything it does.

CastleWare Baby

Really impressed. Customer service has been great and I'm very happy with the shoppable gallery, it looks clean and professional and most importantly it works well. I imbedded the tracking script so I'm excited to see what it teaches me. Thanks so much SNPT!