Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Visual Shopping, UGC and Influencer Marketing

Fairy Girl

We have used other apps like this so we are very familiar with how a good one should work. So our opinion is this is a GREAT app! Very clean, easy user interface, Beautiful. Well done SNPT!!

Genre

Haven' used this yet, but can really see how easy and adaptable this is going to be for our future as a company. App's like this are what we need to grow and grow. Thanks team

not so plain jane australia

very good app, can't believe you get so much for nothing! I had a couple of issues that I couldn't work out, very helpful staff who helped me through & I was able to set up what I needed. thanks so much!

ZeraStock

Excelente app!
Funciona tudo corretamente. Adicionei na minha página inicial www.zerastock.com.br
O suporte técnico é rápido e atencioso.
Recomendo!

Couture Aprons

This is an amazing app, I just have to learn how to use it to its fullest potential to enhance my shop's sells.

mabufunhair

Is there any one can help me delete the app code??? what's the fuck!!!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AURA Nutrition

We love you guys, thank you so much! We are so excited to see the results. It's still all very new to us

Acmura

Very bad user experience. I want to delete my Insta Feed from your website. Unable to do so. It should clearly specify the countries lists in which this app works. Its not working in India.

ハピポート

It is very awesome app! It allows us to easily integrate our Instagram to the store! Thank you very much!

Canggu & Co

Lovely App. Not sure why it is free, when it offers sooooooo many features??? I carried out a detailed comparison of all of the Insta Apps, and the range of features was easily better than the rest. Esay to set up too. Well done guys!