Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

Space Tribe

A great (free) solution to cope with the recent changes with Instagram on Shopify :-)
Easy to set up, with a responsive & friendly support team if you run into any installation issues
Absolutely recommend it !

eotd

Compare to other APP, snpt gives similar features yet it is free. Highly recommend using it to get a sense of shoppable Instagram. It would be great they have more integration support with other APPs.

Stay Rude Apparel

Awesome app and a great addition to my store, gives users a different way to view products which is awesome

Shitmaker Clothing Brasil

Even though it can always improve it's amazing and free. Absolutely recommend it for every store. Thanks SNPT!

Bonne l.a.

As Instagram rules are about to change I started looking for a third-party app to help us integrate our feed to the homepage. I can only say I have been very pleasantly surprised to have downloaded this app! My husband and I were just wondering when they are going to charge us. It's super easy to use and has many great extras like shoppable feeds, hashtag filtering and we are just getting started with all that they seem to offer. So far so good. Would I recommend this app? Totally.

Gatitos para Todes

This app is awesome! I needed a way to get my customers to buy from my website through Instagram and this app was the solution! They also have Fede who does an amazing work to answer all questions and solve problems. When I found this app and found out it was free, I felt blessed. Thanks for this app!

TK Clothing Victoria

Update - they've cut off a pile of basic features and are now upselling for much more per month than other apps. I thought I'd have a great app for the long haul, but first they cut out multi tagging, then they limited the number of links I can have at all. So in another month, I'll be either forced to pay a bunch, or shop somewhere else. I'm a small business, already the amount of add ons is climbing. I can see paying some, but not what they are asking. Makes me wonder what other features will get cut later even on a highly paid plan.

I love how I can have a mini instagram feed of the products I've tagged in the main instagram feed - so nice for customers when they look on a product page to see the products related instagram images for real life uses.

GLAMOURLUX® HAIR

We've been looking for an App that would meet all of our needs and we found it! Great App with easy set-up and integration..

Puro Aesthetic

Loved adding this feature! Not only does it easy for the customers to browse but it encourages customers to continue their browsing. Thanks for sharing this app and making it accessible to all.

Brave Boutique

We are loving this app!! Makes it easy for our Instagram followers to find and shop items on our website. Makes it easy for shop able outfits. Thank you