Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Fairy Girl

We have used other apps like this so we are very familiar with how a good one should work. So our opinion is this is a GREAT app! Very clean, easy user interface, Beautiful. Customer service has been quick, beyond helpful and professional. Well done SNPT!!

Genre

Haven' used this yet, but can really see how easy and adaptable this is going to be for our future as a company. App's like this are what we need to grow and grow. Thanks team

not so plain jane australia

very good app, can't believe you get so much for nothing! I had a couple of issues that I couldn't work out, very helpful staff who helped me through & I was able to set up what I needed. thanks so much!

ZeraStock

Excelente app!
Funciona tudo corretamente. Adicionei na minha página inicial www.zerastock.com.br
O suporte técnico é rápido e atencioso.
Recomendo!

Couture Aprons

This is an amazing app, I just have to learn how to use it to its fullest potential to enhance my shop's sells.

AURA Nutrition

We love you guys, thank you so much! We are so excited to see the results. It's still all very new to us

ハピポート

It is very awesome app! It allows us to easily integrate our Instagram to the store! Thank you very much!

Canggu & Co

Lovely App. Not sure why it is free, when it offers sooooooo many features??? I carried out a detailed comparison of all of the Insta Apps, and the range of features was easily better than the rest. Esay to set up too. Well done guys!

Blackbeard's Den

Great! Far better than the solution I was using prior. Easy to customize and easy to implement on your page. Also critical since Instagram has recently changed their api's

KitMaii

Just installed the app and really enjoying it so far. Thanks very much for the quick support from Fede, Yemi & Guy to help get it up and running. Great option due to changes in Instagram no longer being shown on Shopify stores. Looking forward to diving in deeper.