Instagram Shop by SNPT

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ninth Nation

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have only started using this app this week. But so far so good. pretty easy to set up. The shop is good and the feed is nice with options to change the look. I've not had any problems. But need to use it some more to find everything it does.

CastleWare Baby

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Really impressed. Customer service has been great and I'm very happy with the shoppable gallery, it looks clean and professional and most importantly it works well. I imbedded the tracking script so I'm excited to see what it teaches me. Thanks so much SNPT!

STORE LOVE Ts

I'm very happy with this app, Thanks SNPT for being so helpful and patient with me. I recommend this app

Fairy Girl

Time spent using app About 1 year

We have used other apps like this so we are very familiar with how a good one should work. So our opinion is this is a GREAT app! Very clean, easy user interface, Beautiful. Customer service has been quick, beyond helpful and professional. Well done SNPT!!

Genre

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Haven' used this yet, but can really see how easy and adaptable this is going to be for our future as a company. App's like this are what we need to grow and grow. Thanks team

not so plain jane australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

very good app, can't believe you get so much for nothing! I had a couple of issues that I couldn't work out, very helpful staff who helped me through & I was able to set up what I needed. thanks so much!

ZeraStock

Location Brazil

Excelente app!
Funciona tudo corretamente. Adicionei na minha página inicial www.zerastock.com.br
O suporte técnico é rápido e atencioso.
Recomendo!

Couture Aprons

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is an amazing app, I just have to learn how to use it to its fullest potential to enhance my shop's sells.

AURA Nutrition

We love you guys, thank you so much! We are so excited to see the results. It's still all very new to us

ハピポート

Location Japan

It is very awesome app! It allows us to easily integrate our Instagram to the store! Thank you very much!