Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Visual Shopping, UGC and Influencer Marketing

Arlo Jewellery

A rookie like myself is likely to miss a detail or two. A quick email to Guy and I thought I was more or less leaving the app behind.

Guy quickly realised the point of my dissatisfaction and let me know exactly how to get the result I was after.

The whole process took 4 minutes.

Talk about a happy turnaround for both of us. 11/10!!

- Annelies @ Arlo Jewellery

Az Thrift Store Junkies

Great. Ideas are alazing can't wait to see it all

Wass Island Clothing

I LOVE this app. The instructions are clear and it's Easy Peezy! After just a tiny bit of fedoodaling I was able to figure it out and it works great! It's easy to use, easy to install and it looks incredible. I searched the internet and the shopify app store for something like this for 2 weeks and couldn't find anything easy to install and Free like this app. I am so impressed! Thank you Snpppt for being the answer to my dream of having a Shoppable Instagram Feed on my Shopify site! I love that I can customize what my customers see so that just my products appear on my website leaving my Instagram page as is... Great job!
xoxo

Kimlud

I was looking the Apps with features like Snapppt, so glad to have it making my instagram @kimludcom shoppable for www.kimlud.com
This App has increased my performance by 11% and I will continue using it...

Fashion Deals Au

Excellent app to help your instagram followers get exactly the product they like and want. A must have app for a fashion store like us!

Wayuu Give

The Best to feature Instagram and the products on my website all in one! Really great app, highly recommended!

Living Risky Company

Just what we needed to tie our website and Instagram together!

Almas Gioielli

Love Snapppt! It gave me opportunity to engage with my customers in a very intuitive and smart way. I was looking for something easy to use and to integrate with my site, and I definitely found it. Thank you for developing for us :)

Vineworks

This is a great app that allows us to showcase our product through our Instagram account. They are constantly developing and adding new features!

Ocdesignzz

I absolutely love this! Thank you! So easy to use for the not so tech savvy people!
I have shared this app with everyone I know! Thank you so much!

UPDATE!!!
This App is definitely one of the best apps I have found for all of my online stores/ websites/ Blogs ect.... You have got to atleast try it out! I ADORE IT! The app developers are there to talk you through things almost immediately! MUST HAVE APP! Merry Christmas to everyone!