Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Kimlud

I was looking the Apps with features like Snapppt, so glad to have it making my instagram @kimludcom shoppable for www.kimlud.com
This App has increased my performance by 11% and I will continue using it...

Fashion Deals Au

Excellent app to help your instagram followers get exactly the product they like and want. A must have app for a fashion store like us!

Wayuu Give

The Best to feature Instagram and the products on my website all in one! Really great app, highly recommended!

Living Risky Company

Just what we needed to tie our website and Instagram together!

Almas Gioielli

Love Snapppt! It gave me opportunity to engage with my customers in a very intuitive and smart way. I was looking for something easy to use and to integrate with my site, and I definitely found it. Thank you for developing for us :)

Vineworks

This is a great app that allows us to showcase our product through our Instagram account. They are constantly developing and adding new features!

Ocdesignzz

I absolutely love this! Thank you! So easy to use for the not so tech savvy people!
I have shared this app with everyone I know! Thank you so much!

UPDATE!!!
This App is definitely one of the best apps I have found for all of my online stores/ websites/ Blogs ect.... You have got to atleast try it out! I ADORE IT! The app developers are there to talk you through things almost immediately! MUST HAVE APP! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Smithstonean Inc

Clean and elegant set up and intuitive interface for customers looking to collect items!

Local Kine Kini

Absolutely love this app! After trying so many shop-able Instagram pages snapppt finally gives us exactly the look we want on our website, as well as what the customers want making shopping our Instagram extremely simple clean and easy. In addition, we love the fact that we are able to track the traffic of our Instagram posts which helps with sales.

Finally, I had trouble with intregrating the embedded code on our front page website and Customer service got back to me within the same hour and was more than willing to get that set up for me no problem which is extremely helpful. We can't wait for the new updates to come on snapppt! Definitely recommend this app!

Southhaus

I just started using snapppt and j love it already! I'm excited to see where I can take the hotspot technology for my social media small business lifestyle shots. YAY!